Biden demands ban on ‘assault weapons,’ high-capacity magazines in first speech to Congress

A factual post is never foolish. And when someone disagrees with reality, they are wrong.

Given his factually correct post, that is unlikely to be the case.

Despite the personal attacks, none of that changes the fact that National Guardsmen are sworn members of the US Army.

That is doubly wrong.

Not only is the National Guard part of the US Army, but if we put machine guns in the hands of state defense forces, they would count as part of the militia.

Are you under the impression that statutes overrule the Constitution?

It really doesn't matter much whether the National Guard is the militia or not. The right to keep and bear arms is held by the people, not limited to members of an organized militia. But for what it's worth, the National Guard are part of a standing army. That means they are not the militia as far as the US Constitution is concerned.
Ha.
So you lied. You guys claim the guard is not the militia. You lied. I have the reference to the website.
For the umpteenth time. The guard is under DUAl control. You can’t read ? That’s who served in the Guard AFTER active duty know this shit. Did you ever serve your country ? You should be ashamed lying about Army Guard, the Air Force Guard and the role they p,ay as a MILITIA . The guard can be activated to serve by the president and also by the gov of each state to serve as a local militant ia.

It’s NO DIFFERENT then when the constitution was written. Enemies FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC.

You lied about the role the guard plays. All guardsmen and women have to be activated by the services for training. and fighting. When by the president, like in the earlier days, the militia fought foreign enemies. How numb are you guys. The militia then becomes part of the standing army. When deactivated, they are under control of the gov of each state for local service. That’s the regulated militia..
Guardsmen and women have died serving out country in wars and service. . You should be ashamed for not recognizing that.

Last edited:
Ha.
So you lied. You guys claim the guard is not the militia. You lied.
For the umpteenth time. The guard is under DUAl control. You can’t read ? That’s who served in the Guard AFTER active duty know this shit. Did you ever serve your country ? You should be ashamed lying about Army Guard, the Air Force Guard and the role they p,ay as a MILITIA .
No dumbass the guard is not the Militia
You have the full time military, the reserves, the national guard and the unorganized militia.

It really doesn't matter much whether the National Guard is the militia or not
Yes it does ! READTHE CONSTITUTION.
Read the 2a you fool.
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Why are you denigrating those who served our country when it’s the 2a that provided that service. It’s all part of ONE SENTENCE. A free state in the constitution is BOTH the state and federal gov.
We train our guardsmen and women to serve our country in this DUAL ROLE. The early militia fought the fking British. Wtf are you denying it ?

You can’t read my references ? The guard units are the regulated militia. Those who served know this shit. YOU DON’T. You are denigrating the guard units many of whom gave their lives in service to this country, defending their country from enemies.

You have the full time military, the reserves, the national guard and the unorganized militia.
You are ignorant. You don’t even know what WELL REGULATED MILITIA in the 2a represents do you. Those who spent years in the Guard defending and dying for our country when activated and serving our individual states KNOW THIS shit. You’re lying. You can’t even read the 2a.

The early Militias like they do today stood with the standing Army in defense of this country and many died doing it.

You can’t read my references ? The guard units are the regulated militia. Those who served know this shit. YOU DON’T. You are denigrating the guard units many of whom gave their lives in service to this country, defending their country from enemies.
AFSC81150 was my speciality code
Once again Regular, Reserve National guard and unorganized militia.

You are ignorant. You don’t even know what WELL REGULATED MILITIA in the 2a represents do you. Those who spent years in the Guard defending and dying for our country when activated and serving our individual states KNOW THIS shit. You’re lying. You can’t even read the 2a.

The early Militias like they do today stood with the standing Army in defense of this country and many died doing it.

246. Militia: composition and classes​

(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.

(b) The classes of the militia are—

(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and

(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.

By the height of the Vietnam War in the late 1960's, the U.S. Air Force had 1,900 medics conducting medical operations in Southeast Asia.
You obviously forgot. I was a Guardsman for 10 years after active duty. WE WERE THE REGULATED MILTIA. We were activated. We served in WAR. We also served out state as milita service units. Over 1900 Air Force medics served in Vietnam, some were activated guardsmen.

You talk like the militia did not fight in wars !

Last edited:
YOU are a confused little puppy. Reservist and guardsmen are not necessarily the same . ITS THE GUARDSMEN AND WOMEN WHO SERVE A DUAL ROLE.

By the height of the Vietnam War in the late 1960's, the U.S. Air Force had 1,900 medics conducting medical operations in Southeast Asia.

You obviously forgot. I was a Guardsman for 10 years after active duty. WE WERE THE REGULATED MILTIA.
I honestly don't give a fuck
You were a national guardsman
And the rest of what you wrote has a relevance to what?

YOU are a confused little puppy. Reservist and guardsmen are not necessarily the same . ITS THE GUARDSMEN AND WOMEN WHO SERVE A DUAL ROLE.
Funny shit when you try to make up something that was never said. I said
You have the full time military
The Reserve's
The national guard
And the unorganized militia.
No do everybody a favor
Stop drunk posting

Funny shit when you try to make up something that was never said. I said
You have the full time military
The Reserve's
The national guard
And the unorganized militia.
No do everybody a favor
Stop drunk posting
The regulated militia in the 2a is the “full filled” in your own post by the guardsmen and women.
Your quote. Guardsmen and women ARE the regulated militia. Look at your own reference !
Do you really know what REGULATED means ? The state’s only activate regulated militia which are only trained guardsmen and women. Unorganized militia are good for what ? They aren’t even activated by states. If they exist at all it’s only in communities. Name one state that activates unorganized militia. They draft and then train them for regular service and become part of standing army.

You are wrong about guardsmen not being the regulated militia.

The National Guard are the regulated militia in the 2a. Show me the “unorganized militia “ in the 2a.
Where is it mentioned ?

(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.

(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and

(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia

(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia
I guess you don’t know what the 2a is. I asked where the unorganized militia is mentioned in the second amendment.

You claimed the Guard was not the militia. Your own reference says it is.

I guess you don’t know what the 2a is. I asked where the unorganized militia is mentioned in the second amendment.

You claimed the Guard was not the militia. Your own reference says it is.
The guard is the guard
The Militia Act of 1903 (32 Stat. 775), also known as the Efficiency in Militia Act of 1903 or the Dick Act, was legislation enacted by the United States Congress to create an early National Guard and which codified the circumstances under which the Guard could be federalized.

The guard is the guard
The Militia Act of 1903 (32 Stat. 775), also known as the Efficiency in Militia Act of 1903 or the Dick Act, was legislation enacted by the United States Congress to create an early National Guard and which codified the circumstances under which the Guard could be federalized.
Continually posting copy paste coverup isn’t working. The Guard units are militia. I’ve referenced all that before…..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back