Biden doing it wrong again....

They say we shouldn’t punish Americans. We should only punish the illegal immigrants.
Isnt closing a family business punishment for the employer?

Illegals have ways of getting around E-Verify and its not the magic elixir its claimed to be

But by all means we should make it mandatory that every employee be screened

What have we got to lose?

Unfortunately libs do not want to compromise by building the wall too

It was never finished and then enforced by a president like trump who really means it

Right. It’s always someone else’s fault that your stupid wall failed to fix our illegal immigration problem.

Maybe it’s time to think of a more realistic solution. Like mandating e-verify and going after employers who willingly hire illegal immigrants.

The United States is having a perverse version of the Soviet Collectivization being forced upon it by these inept incompetent fools.

Why do I bother with you?

Go back a read my previous 4 or 5 posts that you obviously ignored for my answer to that question

What’s the issue? You asked me a question and I answered it.

You: “Isnt closing a family business punishment for the employer?”

Me: “Yes.”

What’s the issue? You asked me a question and I answered it.

You: “Isnt closing a family business punishment for the employer?”

Me: “Yes.”
But not punishment enough for libs who have a seething hate for private enterprise

Let me repeat

If government allows illegals to enter the country its governments fault for allowing illegals to take over an industry as they are doing in the construction trades

Many of the small contractors are hispanic US citizens

And they probably do know their workers are illegal

So make E-Verify mandatory

Its not a perfect system and many illegals will fall through the cracks using phony ID

But it doesent hurt to try

Just dont expect magic results

We still need the wall

And you have yet to endorse my plan to confiscate all assets of the illegal workers we catch and summarily deport them

But not punishment enough for libs who have a seething hate for private enterprise

I think it’s plenty punishment.

They have to feel it and it has to hurt enough that they’ll stop doing it. That’s the point.

Since you ignore the posts I see no reason to repeat myself

Yet you’re happy to repeat yourself in saying that I should go back and read said posts. Wouldn’t it be easier to just make your point already?

Whatever. I don’t care either way.

They have to feel it and it has to hurt enough that they’ll stop doing it. That’s the point.
Why do libs want to place them in that situation to begin with?

In an industry dominated by illegals the choice is to hire them or go out of business because all the competition is doing it too

If it were you would you prefer to go out of business now or wait for the immigration authority to knock on your door?

Some employers are gross violators and should be punished beyond arresting all their employees

But most business owners are victims of s situation they didnt create

In an industry dominated by illegals the choice is to hire them or go out of business because all the competition is doing it too

Exactly. And this situation NEEDS to be addressed if we are ever going to get illegal immigration under control.

The employer has an incentive to hire the illegal immigrants and the illegal immigrants have the incentive to enter the country illegally.

This is why the government needs to come in and enforce the rules for the employers.

Forum List

Back