Biden doing it wrong again....

The Biden administration on Tuesday announced U.S. immigration authorities will no longer carry out mass arrests of unauthorized immigrants at work sites, saying law enforcement efforts should focus on holding exploitative employers accountable.

Why does it have to be one or the other? Go after the employers hard, but get the illegals out at the same time.

When the election thief did something not wrong?
Just interesting

Translation: you guys haven’t pushed for that at all.
I dont know if its included in repub bills to build the wall or cancel obama’s stupid Dreamer program or not

Its your idea not mine,

but I’ll support you on it if your people in congress want to include it in a bill that includes my priorities also

I dont know if its included in repub bills to build the wall or cancel obama’s stupid Dreamer program or not

It’s not. You guys have never pushed for this.

Its your idea not mine,

but I’ll support you on it if your people in congress want to include it in a bill that includes my priorities also
I will repeat

Democracy and self government is a game that everyone can play

Get off the couch and push for what you want

Most repubs will surprise you with their openness to good ideas

The Biden administration on Tuesday announced U.S. immigration authorities will no longer carry out mass arrests of unauthorized immigrants at work sites, saying law enforcement efforts should focus on holding exploitative employers accountable.

Why does it have to be one or the other? Go after the employers hard, but get the illegals out at the same time.
This gets pretty freaking frustrating. Everything is so damn either/or, one or the other. Don't step on any of the wrong toes.

Politics pollutes everything it touches.

Most repubs will surprise you with their openness to good ideas

Going after employers who hire illegal immigrants has been talked about for a long time.

You being “open” to that means what exactly? You guys haven’t done shit with that.

You being “open” to that means what exactly? You guys haven’t done shit with that.
The problem is that libs dug in their heels and refused to compromise by approve border control measures that we want

Its all just a one-way street with libs and thats not the way to get things done

Its your idea

You have to carry your share of the load

No it isn’t. It has been around for a long time. You guys didn’t do shit with it.

Maybe, just maybe, you guys haven’t been all that open to it.

Crazy I know. But it just might be true.

I’m not the first one to bring it up.
No one else brought it up on this thread

So it must be important to you

And thats ok because I dont object to punishing employers who knowingly hire illegals

But we need the wall and boots on the ground to seal the deal

You mean not at all.

I never once saw you guys say anything in support of going after people who willingly hire illegal immigrants.

In fact, in various conversations I had with conservatives here, I distinctly recall you guys DEFENDING those people.

A lot of you have no clue how many out of status and illegal aliens work in this country and in professions where you think that would be impossible like Nursing!

I am sure if my old posts are still around for Bruce T Laney you will see me saying you have to go after the employer and hit them hard with massive fines and even jail and not allowing them a business license again if they get a third strike.

Illegals and overstayed visa holders should also be held accountable and should be deported immediately.

What also need to be done is the U.S. should work on making Central America and Mexico more viable places to stay for their citizens so those illegals will not try to come here…

Forum List

Back