🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden Erupts At Reporter For Asking About Putin: ‘Where The Hell, What Do You Do All The Time?’

Do you have a link to an accessible news story on this?
works for me, check your router.
It doesn't work without creating an account and logging into the site.
I don't have an account and I can open it.

Do you have a link to an accessible news story on this?
Pull your head out of your ass.
Genius retort.

Do you have a working link?
I have dozens, including video. But I’m not your mommy. Have a 2 year old show you how a search engine works.
Maybe if you could be even ruder as you continue to be unable to supply a working link - THEN I'll be convinced! :dunno:
link works just fine.

We've already been over this a couple of times. The reporter asked a question that put words into President Joe's mouth. She was either trying to trip him up or wasn't listening at the press conference.

Next.
50 years in as a corrupted, demented change the agenda for his benefit politician and he got fooled by a reporter!

We've already been over this a couple of times. The reporter asked a question that put words into President Joe's mouth. She was either trying to trip him up or wasn't listening at the press conference.

Next.
50 years in as a corrupted, demented change the agenda for his benefit politician and he got fooled by a reporter!
Fooled?

No.

That was apparently you.

Shall we compare with Trumpolini's performances, rather TANTRUMS at the Press??

GOP liars (and traitors, every one of them) were claiming Biden was senile before he even started. The GOP obliges us by announcing in advance which lies it will be pushing.

They all repeat like little drones whatever they're taught. As with Hillary: emails emails Benghazi Benghazi. And politics? Oh they're very erudite: George Soros globalists commies Antifa Saul Alinsky BOO!!!

Flaming idiots.
Actually we’re just showing the videos of senile dementia riddled *Joe that CNN etc. won’t show. The man is a few brain cells away from being retarded.

The premise of the reporters question was wrong, Biden straightened her out and then apologize for being a little rough.

I don't see the problem here.

It's so cute when you guys pretend this is a normal administration...so cute......

Well, for starters you didn't reply to anything specific to my post.

Secondly, the former guy has supporters who literally think the Democrats run a baby eating pedophile ring in an non-existent basement. So.....
His name was Epstein
Epstein, sounds familiar.

This guy? Is he the one in denim or the coked out guy trying to impress the pedo?
View attachment 502263

Remind me again, who hired the former Florida prosecutor who gave Epstein that sweetheart deal?
Yep, pedophile who hung with slick Willy
Did Clinton do that white-boy dance in front of Epstein seeking his approval? Did Clinton hire the guy that got Epstein off the hook?
probably not, but he flew on his jets to the pedo island like thirty times.
Supporters of Trump claiming Democrats are perverts... that's hilarious. That sick rapist misogynist Trumpolini is your boy, eh? That only shows how morally and intellectually decrepit YOU are, traitor!
so you never heard of Anthony Weiner? hahahaahahahahahahahahaha

Jeffrey Epstein?

Forum List

Back