Biden Erupts At Reporter For Asking About Putin: ‘Where The Hell, What Do You Do All The Time?’

The premise of the reporters question was wrong, Biden straightened her out and then apologize for being a little rough.

I don't see the problem here.

It's so cute when you guys pretend this is a normal administration...so cute......

Well, for starters you didn't reply to anything specific to my post.

Secondly, the former guy has supporters who literally think the Democrats run a baby eating pedophile ring in an non-existent basement. So.....
His name was Epstein

The geriatric sniffing buffoon CHEATED into office national embarrassment has all these symptoms of DEMENTIA...

Symptoms
The symptoms include:
Cognitive and sensory changes:
  • Memory loss, generally noticed by the near and dear ones
  • Difficulty in communication, especially finding the right words to communicate
  • Reduced ability to organize, plan, reason, or solve problems
  • Difficulty handling complex tasks
  • Confusion and disorientation
  • Difficulty with coordination and motor functions
  • Loss of or Reduced visual perception
  • Metallic taste in mouth, decreased sense of smell
  • Agnosia - unable to identify objects or persons

Psychological changes:
  • Changes in personality and behavior
  • Depression
  • Anxiety
  • Hallucinations
  • Mood swings
  • Agitation
  • Apathy - lack of interest or emotions

I’ve witnessed dementia first hand. A year ago I could tell.

Then I guess you didn't watch him in both pressers today. He was spot on and didn't miss a beat.
You fuckers have BDS. Bad.
It's Trump who has Alzheimer's in the family.
That's what took Fred down.
And sour apples don't fall far from the genetic tree.
You will say anything, won't you?

The premise of the reporters question was wrong, Biden straightened her out and then apologize for being a little rough.

It's so cute when you guys pretend this is a normal administration...so cute......

Secondly, the former guy has supporters who literally think the Democrats run a baby eating pedophile ring in an non-existent basement. So.....
His name was Epstein
Epstein, sounds familiar.

This guy? Is he the one in denim or the coked out guy trying to impress the pedo?
giphy.gif

Remind me again, who hired the former Florida prosecutor who gave Epstein that sweetheart deal?

This was most likely scripted the same as all press interaction with Biden. Press asks Biden a question, he gets mad at press, gives the illusion of the press being hard on Biden and asking tough questions...If this was TRUMP and 1 of his kids had dropped the n-word several dozen times you can bet he would have been asked about it several times on the worlds stage.

His name was Epstein

This guy? Is he the one in denim or the coked out guy trying to impress the pedo?
View attachment 502263

Remind me again, who hired the former Florida prosecutor who gave Epstein that sweetheart deal?
Yep, pedophile who hung with slick Willy

His name was Epstein

View attachment 502263

Did Clinton do that white-boy dance in front of Epstein seeking his approval? Did Clinton hire the guy that got Epstein off the hook?

Shall we compare with Trumpolini's performances, rather TANTRUMS at the Press??

GOP liars (and traitors, every one of them) were claiming Biden was senile before he even started. The GOP obliges us by announcing in advance which lies it will be pushing.

They all repeat like little drones whatever they're taught. As with Hillary: emails emails Benghazi Benghazi. And politics? Oh they're very erudite: George Soros globalists commies Antifa Saul Alinsky BOO!!!

Flaming idiots.

His name was Epstein

View attachment 502263

Did Clinton do that white-boy dance in front of Epstein seeking his approval? Did Clinton hire the guy that got Epstein off the hook?
probably not, but he flew on his jets to the pedo island like thirty times.

His name was Epstein

View attachment 502263

You're a traitor who voted for a psychotic dictator-wannabe, boy!

Now quick go find out what Q wants you to believe today

His name was Epstein

View attachment 502263

probably not, but he flew on his jets to the pedo island like thirty times.
Supporters of Trump claiming Democrats are perverts... that's hilarious. That sick rapist misogynist Trumpolini is your boy, eh? That only shows how morally and intellectually decrepit YOU are, traitor!

It's so cute when you guys pretend this is a normal administration... so cute......

its out out of the white house now
:itsok:
you are 1 delusional :ahole-1:......:abgg2q.jpg:

you don't see much of anything
xiden gets all pissy with off script questions--BOO-HOO

Forum List

Back