🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden Erupts At Reporter For Asking About Putin: ‘Where The Hell, What Do You Do All The Time?’

Look.......his handlers and Lady Macbeth....er, Jill Biden, told him he could go home and watch his stories...then he had to do that press thing and he thought he missed his favorite show "The Golden Girls." He doesn't remember, anymore, that they can be recorded by his staff......so he got grumpy.....he was over tired because he didn't get his 8 hour nap and he needed some sugar because he didn't get his juice box and teddy grahams.......

What do you expect when President Sleepy goes out in public?

Later he apologized. Bet he wouldn’t have done that for a Fox reporter. Then again, his handlers probably had to tell him he messed up and barked at a CNN reporter
How much you want to bet the (LOL...) "reporter" gets reamed out for asking the question by the puppeteers at CNNBS?

Reamed out? She no longer exists....her name has been removed from CNN documents and if anyone asks...just don't.

Biden was right. The question was an ignorant swipe regardless of who said it.
Fox don't have a mortgage on stupidity.

Why does Rich Old White Angry *Joe lash out at female reporters. What woman hating POS he and those who defend him are.

The premise of the reporters question was wrong, Biden straightened her out and then apologize for being a little rough.

I don't see the problem here.

It's so cute when you guys pretend this is a normal administration...so cute......

Well, for starters you didn't reply to anything specific to my post.

Secondly, the former guy has supporters who literally think the Democrats run a baby eating pedophile ring in an non-existent basement. So.....

So the fuck what? He didn't call her names or "fake news" or tell her it was a "nasty question", now did he, fuckface?
When was the last time Trump apologized for being rude and short with a reporter?
BIden apologized to her.
Trump has NEVER APOLOGIZED FOR ANYTHING, has he, azzhat?
Hilarious watching you Leftards

Attack the messenger because you're a sorry piece of shit that can't attack the message.
Truth is real butthurt to you fuckers.

Your anger is hilarious! The idiot you put in the WH is going to need excuses from you leftards 24/7 for the next 31/2 years. You’re already blowing your stack. I can’t wait for what’s coming. Pure entertainment!

Last edited:
The premise of the reporters question was wrong, Biden straightened her out and then apologize for being a little rough.

You just described 99% of Trumps press conferences yet your reaction was quite different than “I don’t see the problem here.”.

You just described 99% of Trumps press conferences yet your reaction was quite different than “I don’t see the problem here.”.
It's totally Different if BiDen Does it.

I'd prefer Biden would tell reporters how nasty they are and how ugly their questions were.
And what, exactly, does that have to do with this thread?

What was 'nasty' about that question?

Must be that it was not a softball question directly engineered to boost Biden's numbers as almost every piece of worthless propaganda that comes out of CNN.

So the fuck what? He didn't call her names or "fake news" or tell her it was a "nasty question", now did he, fuckface?
When was the last time Trump apologized for being rude and short with a reporter?
BIden apologized to her.
Trump has NEVER APOLOGIZED FOR ANYTHING, has he, azzhat?
did barrag-o or the wanna be a dr-fake-i..apologize for donating and spreading the chinese flu? didn't think so

It's so cute when you guys pretend this is a normal administration... so cute......

Secondly, the former guy has supporters who literally think the Democrats run a baby eating pedophile ring in an non-existent basement. So.....
its out out of the white house now

It's so cute when you guys pretend this is a normal administration... so cute......

its out out of the white house now
:itsok:

Later he apologized. Bet he wouldn’t have done that for a Fox reporter. Then again, his handlers probably had to tell him he messed up and barked at a CNN reporter
He would have done that to a Fox re[orter and it might have been worse.

Forum List

Back