Biden Erupts At Reporter For Asking About Putin: ‘Where The Hell, What Do You Do All The Time?’

Do you have a link to an accessible news story on this?
Pull your head out of your ass.
Genius retort.

Do you have a working link?
I have dozens, including video. But I’m not your mommy. Have a 2 year old show you how a search engine works.

The geriatric sniffing buffoon CHEATED into office national embarrassment has all these symptoms of DEMENTIA...

Symptoms
The symptoms include:
Cognitive and sensory changes:
  • Memory loss, generally noticed by the near and dear ones
  • Difficulty in communication, especially finding the right words to communicate
  • Reduced ability to organize, plan, reason, or solve problems
  • Difficulty handling complex tasks
  • Confusion and disorientation
  • Difficulty with coordination and motor functions
  • Loss of or Reduced visual perception
  • Metallic taste in mouth, decreased sense of smell
  • Agnosia - unable to identify objects or persons

Psychological changes:
  • Changes in personality and behavior
  • Depression
  • Anxiety
  • Hallucinations
  • Mood swings
  • Agitation
  • Apathy - lack of interest or emotions

I’ve witnessed dementia first hand. A year ago I could tell.

Then I guess you didn't watch him in both pressers today. He was spot on and didn't miss a beat.
You fuckers have BDS. Bad.
It's Trump who has Alzheimer's in the family.
That's what took Fred down.
And sour apples don't fall far from the genetic tree.
Yes you can pull it off when you have a list of the reporters that are asking the questions and what the questions are. Biden is an illegitimate joke.

The geriatric sniffing buffoon CHEATED into office national embarrassment has all these symptoms of DEMENTIA...

Symptoms
The symptoms include:
Cognitive and sensory changes:
  • Memory loss, generally noticed by the near and dear ones
  • Difficulty in communication, especially finding the right words to communicate
  • Reduced ability to organize, plan, reason, or solve problems
  • Difficulty handling complex tasks
  • Confusion and disorientation
  • Difficulty with coordination and motor functions
  • Loss of or Reduced visual perception
  • Metallic taste in mouth, decreased sense of smell
  • Agnosia - unable to identify objects or persons

Psychological changes:
  • Changes in personality and behavior
  • Depression
  • Anxiety
  • Hallucinations
  • Mood swings
  • Agitation
  • Apathy - lack of interest or emotions

I’ve witnessed dementia first hand. A year ago I could tell.

Then I guess you didn't watch him in both pressers today. He was spot on and didn't miss a beat.
You fuckers have BDS. Bad.
It's Trump who has Alzheimer's in the family.
That's what took Fred down.
And sour apples don't fall far from the genetic tree.
So Biden got his favorite ice cream correct, so what?

The premise of the reporters question was wrong, Biden straightened her out and then apologize for being a little rough.

I don't see the problem here.

It's so cute when you guys pretend this is a normal administration... so cute......

Well, for starters you didn't reply to anything specific to my post.

Secondly, the former guy has supporters who literally think the Democrats run a baby eating pedophile ring in an non-existent basement. So.....
its out out of the white house now
:itsok:
you are 1 delusional :ahole-1:......:abgg2q.jpg:
:itsok: Keep trying.

The premise of the reporters question was wrong, Biden straightened her out and then apologize for being a little rough.

It's so cute when you guys pretend this is a normal administration... so cute......

Secondly, the former guy has supporters who literally think the Democrats run a baby eating pedophile ring in an non-existent basement. So.....
no need, point was made. what didn't you understand exactly?

you shouldn't beat your head over it, shit stain...nobody figured you would catch on.....just saying
batter up

you shouldn't beat your head over it, shit stain...nobody figured you would catch on.....just saying
batter up

This says it all.......................

It's so cute when you guys pretend this is a normal administration...so cute......

His name was Epstein
Epstein, sounds familiar.

This guy? Is he the one in denim or the coked out guy trying to impress the pedo?
View attachment 502263

Remind me again, who hired the former Florida prosecutor who gave Epstein that sweetheart deal?
Hey dumbass, remind us again who AIDED the prosecution of Epstein in Florida and banned him from his establishment? Now we get to hear your spread more bullshit so you’re better off keeping your mouth shut.

It's so cute when you guys pretend this is a normal administration...so cute......

His name was Epstein

This guy? Is he the one in denim or the coked out guy trying to impress the pedo?
View attachment 502263

Remind me again, who hired the former Florida prosecutor who gave Epstein that sweetheart deal?
Hey dumbass, remind us again who AIDED the prosecution of Epstein in Florida and banned him from his establishment? Now we get to hear your spread more bullshit so you’re better off keeping your mouth shut.
The SDNY? The same U. S. Attorney's office that has been digging up dirt on former Epstein playmate turned x-president.

xiden clearly can’t keep his cool when confronted with tough questions

His name was Epstein

View attachment 502263

The SDNY? The same U. S. Attorney's office that has been digging up dirt on former Epstein playmate turned x-president.
You best STFU. You’re embarrassing yourself now fuckwit. Try giving the correct answer. TRUMP aided Epstein’s prosecution Andy banned him from his establishments. Trump been arrested yet? There’s a reason the SDNY is considered a joke by real attorneys. Stay stupid.

His name was Epstein

View attachment 502263

5-470600.jpg

His name was Epstein

View attachment 502263

You best STFU. You’re embarrassing yourself now fuckwit. Try giving the correct answer. TRUMP aided Epstein’s prosecution Andy banned him from his establishments. Trump been arrested yet? There’s a reason the SDNY is considered a joke by real attorneys. Stay stupid.

So, you didn't reply to my post.

Do you have a link to an accessible news story on this?
Pull your head out of your ass.
Genius retort.

Do you have a working link?
I have dozens, including video. But I’m not your mommy. Have a 2 year old show you how a search engine works.
Maybe if you could be even ruder as you continue to be unable to supply a working link - THEN I'll be convinced! :dunno:

Still waiting for someone to explain how this was a swipe or gotcha question.

Forum List

Back