Biden exploding MAGA heads by reducing the deficit

Sez the idiot who thinks what it costs to produce a product has nothing to do with how much it costs to buy.

You are 100% economically illiterate.
he's a parrot. that comes with the territory.

?
What, are you wanting me to link you to the first post in this topic? It’s a topic about Biden reducing the dent

Do I need to help you cross the street too, miss Daisy?
Yes, I want you to show me where our debt has gone down, Dumbass.

Biden’s first budget is on trend to be the lowest deficit in years continuing the fiscal responsibility of democratic administrations. Thanks Biden!

The federal budget deficit was $475 billion in the first five months of fiscal year 2022, CBO estimates. That amount is less than deficits recorded during the same period in the three prior fiscal years: It is less than half the shortfall recorded for the same months in fiscal year 2021 ($1,047 billion) and three-quarters of the deficit recorded in 2020 ($624 billion), just before the start of the coronavirus pandemic. It is slightly below 2019.

View attachment 613426
Thanks to joe manchin

The CBO fiddles with figures about the gigantic deficit and we are supposed to feel good about $7 gas. The only heads that seem to be exploding are the ones in the shadow Biden government.

Sez the idiot who thinks what it costs to produce a product has nothing to do with how much it costs to buy.

You are 100% economically illiterate.

Nice try. Build back better was to be budget neutral.
This moron ^^^ actually believes the shit he just posted. Too funny. Too bad for you the agencies that study these things said this monstrosity would have added trillions to the debt.

Cool..
Show me where I can get a Mega-yacht with a helicopter for $10.

If you theory isn’t true you should have me a link in no time.

This moron ^^^ actually believes the shit he just posted. Too funny. Too bad for you the agencies that study these things said this monstrosity would have added trillions to the debt.
I’ll grant you there are differing opinions but guess what? It’s just an academic argument until enacted. You know what’s not an academic argument? The last 5 months of Biden’s budget. On trend for the lowest deficit in years.

Cool..
Show me where I can get a Mega-yacht with a helicopter for $10.

If you theory isn’t true you should have me a link in no time.
Don’t derail this thread. Go to that one. Fact is if it costs me $1B to build a pair of shoes you won’t pay me $1.00001B for it. Cost means nothing. What people will pay is all that matters.

I’ll grant you there are differing opinions but guess what? It’s just an academic argument until enacted. You know what’s not an academic argument? The last 5 months of Biden’s budget. On trend for the lowest deficit in years.
You’re totally clueless. Just because Joe is crying that his billions in spending got shot down, that doesn’t mean he’s trying to reduce the deficit. Any credit for a reduction goes to Republicans, Sinema, and Manchin.

Debt always goes up but it always skyrockets under Republicans and then they complain about it under Democrats. Too funny. You’re on brand.

Your partisan lies are so stupid since debt is skyrocketing under Presidents of BOTH parties Democrat and Republican.

Roosevelt then Wilson have the two largest debt increase in history.

3 of 4 years Trump budget deficit are the same size as Bidens first deficit budget of 1.5 Trillion to Trumps
  • FY 2021: $1.5 trillion
  • FY 2020: $4.2 trillion (Pandemic and the weak 2020 recession)
  • FY 2019: $1.2 trillion
  • FY 2018: $1.3 trillion
Obamas budget deficit increases was 74% to Trumps 33% over the length of their presidencies.

There goes your lie!

U.S. Debt by President: By Dollar and Percentage​

BY KIMBERLY AMADEO
Updated February 07, 2022

Excerpt:

Joe Biden​

On October 1, 2021, at the end of fiscal year 2021, the national debt was $28.4 trillion. Between the end of fiscal year 2020 and the end of fiscal year 2021, the national debt grew $1.5 trillion, a 5.6% increase year over year. For fiscal year 2022, President Biden's budget includes a deficit of $1.84 trillion, and by the end of January 2022, the national debt had already grown to exceed $30.0 trillion.19

Donald Trump​

At the end of fiscal year 2020, the debt was $26.9 trillion. Trump added $6.7 trillion to the debt between fiscal year 2017 and fiscal year 2020, a 33.1% increase, largely due to the effects of the coronavirus pandemic and 2020 recession.

In his FY 2021 budget, Trump's budget included a $966 billion deficit.10 However, the national debt actually grew by $1.5 trillion between October 1, 2020, and October 1, 2021.

LINK for the rest of the many Presidents Budget History from Woodrow Wilson onward in 1914.

=====

You need to shit can your blatant partisanship.

Don’t derail this thread. Go to that one. Fact is if it costs me $1B to build a pair of shoes you won’t pay me $1.00001B for it. Cost means nothing. What people will pay is all that matters.
Damn that’s even more ignorant. Cost of making a product is always factored in to what you pay for said product. No exceptions. Labor costs, material, shipping, it’s all factored in.

Your partisan lies are so stupid since debt is skyrocketing under Presidents of BOTH parties Democrat and Republican.

Roosevelt then Wilson have the two largest debt increase in history.

3 of 4 years Trump budget deficit are the same size as Bidens first deficit budget of 1.5 Trillion to Trumps
  • FY 2021: $1.5 trillion
  • FY 2020: $4.2 trillion (Pandemic and the weak 2020 recession)
  • FY 2019: $1.2 trillion
  • FY 2018: $1.3 trillion
Obamas budget deficit increases was 74% to Trumps 33% over the length of their presidencies.

There goes your lie!

U.S. Debt by President: By Dollar and Percentage​

BY KIMBERLY AMADEO
Updated February 07, 2022

Excerpt:

Joe Biden​

On October 1, 2021, at the end of fiscal year 2021, the national debt was $28.4 trillion. Between the end of fiscal year 2020 and the end of fiscal year 2021, the national debt grew $1.5 trillion, a 5.6% increase year over year. For fiscal year 2022, President Biden's budget includes a deficit of $1.84 trillion, and by the end of January 2022, the national debt had already grown to exceed $30.0 trillion.19

Donald Trump​

At the end of fiscal year 2020, the debt was $26.9 trillion. Trump added $6.7 trillion to the debt between fiscal year 2017 and fiscal year 2020, a 33.1% increase, largely due to the effects of the coronavirus pandemic and 2020 recession.

In his FY 2021 budget, Trump's budget included a $966 billion deficit.10 However, the national debt actually grew by $1.5 trillion between October 1, 2020, and October 1, 2021.

LINK for the rest of the many Presidents Budget History from Woodrow Wilson onward in 1914.

=====

You need to shit can your blatant partisanship.
You disingenuous pea brain. 2021 was Trump. Biden’s budget started Oct 2021.

Forum List

Back