Biden falls on his ass at Air Force graduation

I'm not fond of Biden but... people trip, deal with it.

Luckily it does not appear as though he injured anything. I know someone, much younger, who tripped and broke her wrist. One titanium plate, six screws, and two months later and she's still not quite back...

Biden1-scaled.jpg

Look at the two in the audience laughing.

Also, now we know Biden wears elevator shoes (those thick heels to make him look taller).

What a fucking embarrassment.

Again...

Luckily it does not appear as though he injured anything. I know someone, much younger, who tripped and broke her wrist. One titanium plate, six screws, and two months later and she's still not quite back...

President Joe Biden accidentally fell over on stage Thursday as he attended the U.S. Air Force Academy graduation.

Video footage shows Biden, wearing a suit and ball cap, walking happily across the stage when suddenly he trips to the ground.

Several secret service members immediately run over to help assist the president.

Comment:
I hope that the floor is OK.

Yup, that was an imminent sign of Trump's dementia, disability, and incompetence. Now, Biden falls YET AGAIN in front of the world, and they're silent.
Hey troll.
How's that USMB shift work going?
You don't even try to hide it or disguise it.
M-F. 7am to 3pm.
200-400 posts per day.

For the third time...

Forum List

Back