Biden Finally Comes Up With A Plan

What worthless a hole,he sure as shit is not my president
MAGA

1646273018444.png

So if it doesn't effect you, it's all good. I thought you worthless leftist traitors were more sympathetic towards your fellow man.

Not when you've gotten yourself into a mess, no.

We should have been working towards getting away from Petroleum after the 1974 Oil Shock. We didn't. Instead, you clowns doubled and tripled down, bought a bunch of Gas Guzzling SUV's you really didn't need, and now you are whining that this war started by Trump's buddy, Putin, is making your gasoline too expensive.

Okay. Car pool. Drive less. This isn't complicated. Demand goes down, supplies go up, prices drop.

I'm old enough to have seen both parties declared dead more than Jason Vorhees...

That is quite true. I'm not declaring the Democratic party dead but they are pretty much dead in the very immediate future. The problem is, neither Democrats or Republicans have the answers. The electorate gets unhappy with whomever is in power and then votes the other side in, eventually voting the other side back in again and it just continues on in perpetuity. And, every time one party wins they arrogantly believe they have a mandate and will never lose again. Neither side considers that the voters who actually count (not the bases) aren't happy when one side wins and ignores the wishes of those votes who really counted and try cramming their one sided values down the throats of the 100%, totally ignoring those whose votes actually counted (not the bases). Both sides mistakenly believe you win elections by turning out their bases when the "bases" aren't really the ones who decide elections. Republicans didn't win in Virginia because they "turned out their base".

Last edited:
Actually, that's exactly why they won. That and scaring stupid white people into thinking evil Trannies are going to get you all!!!

At first you recognize the facts that how Va was flipped, then you put some unproven BS into the mix.

Maybe you can provide info as to how 'stupid white people' were scared into thinking evil Trannies are going to get us all.

Bet you can't.

At first you recognize the facts that how Va was flipped, then you put some unproven BS into the mix.

Maybe you can provide info as to how 'stupid white people' were scared into thinking evil Trannies are going to get us all.

Bet you can't.

You mean you missed the whole part where the angry dad was made a national hero because the school didn't do enough after his slutty daughter had a hookup in the bathroom with the trans kid?

You mean you missed the whole part where the angry dad was made a national hero because the school didn't do enough after his slutty daughter had a hookup in the bathroom with the trans kid?

You referring to the chick with a dick who raped a woman?

Won the Virginia Governors race, it did.

You referring to the chick with a dick who raped a woman?

Won the Virginia Governors race, it did.

Well, if all you have is lies and fear, that's really not going to take you all that far.

It might work for an election or two, but people figure you out.

For the record, the boy in question had a previous relationship with the girl, and wasn't actually trans.

Well, if all you have is lies and fear, that's really not going to take you all that far.

It might work for an election or two, but people figure you out.

For the record, the boy in question had a previous relationship with the girl, and wasn't actually trans.

When the person in question says no....it's rape. Beyond that, the boy committed another sex based offense after being transferred. So one would have to think he has stability issues.

Were no lies and fear. When the left played their hand in the school systems, thinking they had some omnipotent power above parents, all bets were off. Don't piss off Mama Bear.

R's, D's and I's elected Youngkin.

When the person in question says no....it's rape. Beyond that, the boy committed another sex based offense after being transferred. So one would have to think he has stability issues.

Point was, it wasn't as clear cut as you guys made it out to be, that' the thing... It wasn't "My daughter got raped because an evil tranny was wearing a dress in a bathroom".

It was, "My daughter blue-balled her boyfriend after hooking up with him in the bathroom for the third time and he didn't take no for an answer."

Which the school wasn't really allowed to say because they were trying to protect the privacy of all involved.

When the left played their hand in the school systems, thinking they had some omnipotent power above parents, all bets were off. Don't piss off Mama Bear.

Yeah, when you lie to people to get them to vote for you by creating fake moral panics, that's nothing to be proud of.

Remain on course with the country falling apart at the seams and tell Americans to be optimistic about the Future.

Falling apart huh? https://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf

Xiden and the Dembots have created all the crisis. It will be the next President that has to do actually deal with them.
How is it on the Democrats? Intelligent answer please, minus telling me my shoes are ugly.

Xiden and the Dembots have created all the crisis. It will be the next President that has to do actually deal with them.

Xiden and the Dembots???? Is that a new punk rock band?

Joe Biden created the Corona Virus, and then spent a year spreading it all around the USA before he took office?????

Joe Biden crashed the economy?????

Joe Biden signed a treaty with the Taliban?

Joe Biden dismantled the refugee system at the Southern Border, and let thousands of people wait in Mexico for years????

Joe Biden invaded the Ukraine?

Your posts get dumber and more desperate by the day.

Xiden and the Dembots???? Is that a new punk rock band?

Joe Biden created the Corona Virus, and then spent a year spreading it all around the USA before he took office?????

Joe Biden crashed the economy?????

Joe Biden signed a treaty with the Taliban?

Joe Biden dismantled the refugee system at the Southern Border, and let thousands of people wait in Mexico for years????

Joe Biden invaded the Ukraine?

Your posts get dumber and more desperate by the day.
punk music has more class then xiden and the demafasict.

Spin all you want. You can't fool the voters. Even Democrats realize that they are done for come the midterms and are bailing ship instead of running for re-election. The more you try spinning it all and ignore the country falling apart at the seams, the worse off you will be. Polls consistently show that 70%-80% of Americans feel the country is headed in the wrong direction. Ignore that at your own peril.

Really, because I look at 2021 as a FAR better year than 2020 was.

no riots. no recession. Covid under control in the Blue states.. (The Red states don't believe in that science stuff, proving Darwin right.)
democrats believe in science, or use science as a political tool

Democrats never ever, have lived or been guided by science. If you think so, go ahead and provide the proof.

Forum List

Back