Biden Forgets The Name of The Defense Production Act, Calls It ‘the Wartime Legislation’

Sundowners Joe right on top of current events. With that thingy that ....uh. Where’s my mommy?

Trump's about to commit 30 or 40 worse actual gaffs at press confernce
And the beat goes on. Yet another "defense" of Biden that is all about Trump.

trump is a total failure.
Worst POTUS ever.
Which has zero to do with the thread. You know, that whole Biden mentality thing?

Seriously, can't ANYONE defend Biden without bringing Trump into it? This is getting severely silly.

trump is a total failure.
Worst POTUS ever.
Which has zero to do with the thread. You know, that whole Biden mentality thing?

As mentioned before, NOT happy with Biden.
trump is just an idiot. Plain and simple.
The dude trump is a whore, a con man, a total failure.
So start a thread about Trump. This one's about Biden and his failing mind.

So start a thread about Trump. This one's about Biden and his failing mind.

Already been done.
Biden, I'm not happy.
Trump, I'm pissed off, he is a total failure.

Testing.
Testing claims and failures by trumpstain.

Sundowners Joe right on top of current events. With that thingy that ....uh. Where’s my mommy?

Trump forgets he's not a king, and seems to believe he has a divine right to do whatever he wants. I'd prefer someone who has read COTUS and will surround him/her self with the best and the brightest, not all yes men/women as a leader of a diverse nation of 330 million people then what we have now, a megalomaniac who thinks he has absolute power.
King Trump is your King. Unless you live in Bolivia.

Nah, I don't live in Bolivia, in fact I've never visited Bolivia. The only S. American Country I've visited has been Columbia, and explored Cartagena. Beautiful city with parks and colorful shops, excellent restaurants and friendly people. In the parks fruit is placed on sheltered but visible shelves for the colorful birds, see:

Even with the premise that DJT is the dumbest person on the planet, Plugs couldn't make a festering zit on Trump's sphincter ring on his best day.... which was obviously about 40 years ago... SAD!

Winco has a one track mind. Can’t handle anything beyond “Orange man bad”

Oh lil' man.
You are so simple.
"I take no responsibility at all." djt
"Grab'em by the pussy."
I've checked multiple times, but that has nothing to do with Biden's mental decline. Are you aware of what thread you are in?

Forum List

Back