Biden funds crack pipes distribution to advance racial equity

You know this crack pipe story gas been totally debunked, don't you? :auiqs.jpg:

No, it hasn't.

One or two of Fagbook's lying “fact checkers” purported to have debunked it. But at least one of the articles that I read had a link to the actual legislation, on an official government site. Crack pipes were not explicitly mentioned by name, but it did include “smoking kits”, and there were at least one or two government officials quoted as confirming that crack pipes fell under that, along with explanations of the rational behind assuring that crack addicts have clean crack pipes, so as to avoid injuring themselves on broken glass, or catching an infection from a crack pipe that had been used by another crack addict.

We know that Bob Blaylock a moron.

Right. Just as I said, some of Fagbook's lying “fact checkers” claimed to have refuted it.

Sad that that is what USA Today has been reduced to, but it is what it is. I'm old enough to remember when USA Today was regarded as being at least somewhat a credible source of legitimate news, but that was a very long time ago.

I suppose the irony of you citing that as a news source in the same post where you call someone else a moron is completely lost on you.

We know that Bob Blaylock a moron.

See pages 8 and 10 of the following document, from an official government site:

“Safe smoking kits/supplies” mentioned on both those pages, among things to be paid for out of the grants here established.

And yes, that means crack pipes for smoking crack cocaine.

bode]And you fell for this fake story, didn't you? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

it wasn't a fake story. Biden Regime got so much criticism and push back that they had to rework it. Good to see you're still guzzling the koolaid.

Forum List

Back