Biden gas prices at $5.39.

Biden’s policies have driven gas prices thru the roof (1 sentence)

Liberal policies on the state level have driven gas prices thru the roof. (second sentence)

Washington State has prices as high as $5.39, with a statewide avg of $4.98 (third sentence)

OP’s opinion: All of Biden’s policies, and all liberal policies, are hurting America and Americans.

It doesn't matter how much a gallon of gasoline costs if you can't breathe the air or drink the water

RW Fantasy
/----/ Refute this...
3ddf0a28e39f8585.jpg

Trump was a Putin ally
Putin did not want to invade while he still had Trump protecting his interests
/------/ Only in your wild-eyed Trump hating delusions. Now go tell that fairy tale to the people in Ukraine.
Now refute this: WATCH: Biden Praises ‘Bright’ And ‘Tough’ Putin On World Stage, Trashes Republicans | The Daily Wire

Last edited:
/------/ Only in your wild-eyed Trump hating delusions. Now go tell that fairy tale to the people in Ukraine.
Now refute this: WATCH: Biden Praises ‘Bright’ And ‘Tough’ Putin On World Stage, Trashes Republicans | The Daily Wire

But I will tell you this: I’m going to make clear to President Putin that there are areas where we can cooperate, if he chooses. And if he chooses not to cooperate and acts in a way that he has in the past, relative to cybersecurity and some other activities, then we will respond. We will respond in kind.

But I will tell you this: I’m going to make clear to President Putin that there are areas where we can cooperate, if he chooses. And if he chooses not to cooperate and acts in a way that he has in the past, relative to cybersecurity and some other activities, then we will respond. We will respond in kind.
/----/ Your point? He said some positive things about Putin, as did Trump. But your guy gets a pass.

I'm sure Putin was shaking in his boots.....:auiqs.jpg:

Gas was $1.68 a gallon when Trump was in the White House...
Why was it so low?

Because during COVID lockdown, people were not driving causing a huge surplus of gasoline. All that cheap gas…..nowhere to drive

Guess we can thank Trump for that

Forum List

Back