Biden gas prices at $5.39.

Biden’s policies have driven gas prices thru the roof (1 sentence)

Liberal policies on the state level have driven gas prices thru the roof. (second sentence)

Washington State has prices as high as $5.39, with a statewide avg of $4.98 (third sentence)

OP’s opinion: All of Biden’s policies, and all liberal policies, are hurting America and Americans.

This is deliberate to pave the way for all electric vehicles.

$3.30 - $3.36 in my AO, up 11 cents (low-end) from last week.

As far as the left coast goes I could care less, those dem-run shit-hole states may as well be on the surface of the fuckin' moon for all I really care about them.

Biden’s policies have driven gas prices thru the roof (1 sentence)

Liberal policies on the state level have driven gas prices thru the roof. (second sentence)

Washington State has prices as high as $5.39, with a statewide avg of $4.98 (third sentence)

OP’s opinion: All of Biden’s policies, and all liberal policies, are hurting America and Americans.

That is 40% higher than when Tater took office.

Yanno, it would help to actually check out the real stats of what is going on rather than just blindly believing what FAUX Nooze tells you. Yes, gas prices in WA state are expensive, but that 5.39 average is for PREMIUM (the most expensive type) gasoline, while REGULAR (what most people put into their tank) is at 4.97.

Here is a link to AAA and what gas prices actually are right now. And, like I said, while premium is at the levels FAUX is saying, regular is lower by around 40 cents/gal. And, like I also said, MOST people put regular gas in their cars. Why? Because it's cheaper, and most car engines today are designed to operate with regular to mid grade gasoline.

Here is the link to current gas prices in WA as reported by AAA.

WASHINGTON AVERAGE GAS PRICES​

RegularMid-GradePremiumDiesel
Current Avg.$4.979$5.177$5.383$4.941
Yesterday Avg.$4.981$5.178$5.388$4.941
Week Ago Avg.$4.988$5.187$5.387$4.954
Month Ago Avg.$4.710$4.890$5.093$4.915
Year Ago Avg.$5.453$5.644$5.841$6.435

And, if you were to look at the chart, you would see that yes, it is a bit higher than what it was a month ago, but it's still almost 50 cents cheaper than what it was a year ago.

BTW, gasoline prices here in Newberry SC are between 2.99 and 3.06/gal, depending on where you buy it. Gas at the Murphy's by Wal-Mart is 3.06, but gas at the Country Peddler is at 2.99. And, if a person happens to find themselves in Columbia (35 miles down the road, and where most people in Newberry go for "city" shopping), I've seen stations as low as 2.79 a couple of days ago.

I never made the claim, so ask the OP. I know that it is $4.79 where I live and the national average is going up again. Most of the gas price issues are on the west coast.
$3.70 in Twin Falls Idaho--I suspect that the lack of high gas taxes is responsible~

Anecdotally, the lines of cars with Oregon and Washington plates lined up at Idaho border gas stations tells the story...for me, anyway.

I paid $3.09 a gallon when I filled my gas can to mow grass last weekend. We buy our gas for the vehicles at Kroger, where we use Kroger points to lower the cost.

Thats odd
I am paying $3.35

What does our President have to do with the price of gas in Washington State?
I though Quid Pro was responsible for all good things, like the sun shining and birds twittering, but especially a good economy. I mean, haven't you been trying to make that case? That would mean he's also responsible for high gas prices in Washington State.

I paid $3.09 a gallon when I filled my gas can to mow grass last weekend. We buy our gas for the vehicles at Kroger, where we use Kroger points to lower the cost.

If you were Conservative, they would have charged you $5 a gallon

If you want to give him credit for that, you'd better be willing to blame him for the high price of gas.

OK

I would rather have a job than pay $1 a gallon more for gas

$3.70 in Twin Falls Idaho--I suspect that the lack of high gas taxes is responsible~

Anecdotally, the lines of cars with Oregon and Washington plates lined up at Idaho border gas stations tells the story...for me, anyway.
I agree, Post Falls liquor store has the highest volume of sales in Idaho and Costco in Coeur d’Alene has the largest volume of cigarettes sales in Idaho.

Gas is $3.99 in Post Falls and gas across the border is Spokane is $4.79.

The AAA link shows averages. You know, some places higher, others lower.
Washington state leads on that list with most expensive, and that due mostly to taxes, not cost of barrel of crude.

Washington $4.975 $5.173 $5.386 $4.936

Why don’t you point out that the OP is quoting the price of High Test Gas in the most expensive state and claiming that is the Biden price for gas.

Deceptive?

Thats odd
I am paying $3.35

What does our President have to do with the price of gas in Washington State?

We are paying more for gas because of the disruption in the global market by your boy Putin
Democrats have no control over the global market
No, Joe Biden day did this on day one:

"By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, it is hereby ordered as follows:"

No, Joe Biden day did this on day one:

"By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, it is hereby ordered as follows:"

It is, therefore, the policy of my Administration to listen to the science; to improve public health and protect our environment; to ensure access to clean air and water; to limit exposure to dangerous chemicals and pesticides; to hold polluters accountable,

OMG :eek:
Listen to science?
What was he thinking?

Why don’t you point out that the OP is quoting the price of High Test Gas in the most expensive state and claiming that is the Biden price for gas.

Deceptive?
Wow, god thing the price of "high test gas" has absolutely no correlation to the price of regular gas...

Deceptive?

Forum List

Back