Biden Gets a Senior Citizen Parade

Your thread is one more example of an effort to take off the table the two major problems facing us at the moment: Covid 19 and the fact that rents and mortgages are going unpaid.

Seniors on Social Security and Medicare will likely support VP Biden, as they understand they will be tossed to the wolves if Trump is reelected.
I am a senior on Social Security and Medicare. If I get "tossed to the wolves" it will be by Biden and Dems in congress (like AOC) who will force me to give up my health insurance for the disaster known as Medicare for all.

So you have private insurance to supplement Medicare, do you also have a retirement check to support your SS? Do you live in a state which didn't incorporate Medicare when the ACA Passed?
I am a retired letter carrier with a Civil Service Pension and health insurance bought through the Federal Employee Health Benefit Plan supplemented by Medicare Part A.

Your thread is one more example of an effort to take off the table the two major problems facing us at the moment: Covid 19 and the fact that rents and mortgages are going unpaid.

Seniors on Social Security and Medicare will likely support VP Biden, as they understand they will be tossed to the wolves if Trump is reelected.

Spot on, Rye.
These idiots are nothing more than Trump's Marching Deflection Machine.

Where's your Bidum rally.

View attachment 385696

Bidum's rally

1599607984744.png

Forum List

Back