Biden Gives Commencement Speech At black 'Howard University telling Grads “The most Dangerous Terrorist Threat to our Homeland is White Supremacy"

That's a complete lie!

Qanon, Oath Keepers, Bugaloo Bois and Proud Boys don't recognize US sovereignty. Neither does the Bundy family out West. Trump doesn't recognize US sovereignty. He wants to overturn elections and suspend the US.

I know that's not what YOU believe, but you should listen to these people and believe what they say.

I think he cares deeply. White supremacists are not mainstream Americans.. and they are a threat. They don't recognize US sovereignty or have any regard for the Constitution or US law. Extremists are a problem in any country.
But hard core Anti American Maoists are kosher

I used to believe Joey wasn't good at anything but it seems he's quite skilled at playing the race card and dividing the American people.

Except for the mass murders by neonazis and white supremecists
Add all those deaths up and you have a slow weekend in Chicago of blacks killing other blacks, Simp.

But Racist Joe doesn't care about poor black folks being shot dead if it's by other black folks.

So you really don't know? I lurk the places where these scumbags feel safe to let it all hang out. They sound remarkably like you. You should get to know your fellow travelers better. Not going to give you the links. They are easy enough to find.

You are the one hanging out on the racist sites, and you accuse me of that........you leftists really are stupid.....

Let's be honest, the day Øbama was sworn in for his first term race relations were the best in history.

Then Øbama deliberately began picking at that old scab and here we are 24 years later with race-relations at their worst in decades thanks to Øbama the Divider-In-Chief and now emulated by Biden the Turnip-In-Chief.

Should read: 14 years later, not 24.

You are the one hanging out on the racist sites, and you accuse me of that........you leftists really are stupid.....
Self-awareness is not a trait the demented LEFT are known for.
occupied is on a furious fit of PROJECTION here today.
It is amazing to behold.
:rolleyes:

Add all those deaths up and you have a slow weekend in Chicago of blacks killing other blacks, Simp.

But Racist Joe doesn't care about poor black folks being shot dead if it's by other black folks.
Those mass murders happen all across the country in churches synagogues schools malls concerts schools…

They can happen to anyone.

Those mass murders happen all across the country in churches synagogues schools malls concerts schools…

They can happen to anyone.

Mass public shootings in 2022....

total murdered...

Murder for all of 2022?

over 19,000

With the majority of the murder happening in cities controlled by the democrat party.....

Mass public shootings in 2022....

total murdered...

Murder for all of 2022?

over 19,000

With the majority of the murder happening in cities controlled by the democrat party.....
Facts just foul up feelings and wishes

Forum List

Back