Biden Gives Us An Example Of What The Democrat Party Thinks Of Us In 5 Seconds

Not a big RC fan. Back in the early 60s, grandmother used it to clean the starch off the inside of her washing machine. Later in the 60s found me selling a lot of RC, rag baloney sandwiches, and Moon Pies at my uncle's crossroads store, out in the country to the field hands working the cotton fields, at lunch time.
Yep....and you sold slaves too. They called them field hands later. That's what Democrats did in da Souf.

FpnfmVBWcAEXZJt.jpg

I was born in California, so I like a carpaccio of Maldavian long line caught yellow fin tuna fanning an island of Rio Grande valley avacado creme fraiche, topped with young coconut, with a splash of Goan lime, coriander and sprinkled with toasted organic sesame seeds.
I like Honey Baked Salmon and Halibut steak.

I was born in California, so I like a carpaccio of Maldavian long line caught yellow fin tuna fanning an island of Rio Grande valley avacado creme fraiche, topped with young coconut, with a splash of Goan lime, coriander and sprinkled with toasted organic sesame seeds.

My wife watched "Beat Bobby Flay" on the Food Network too. :laughing0301:

Yep....and you sold slaves too. They called them field hands later. That's what Democrats did in da Souf.

View attachment 762434
Nah. I am 68, not a hundred and sixty eight, and never lived in South Carolina. If you think I wasn't a field hand at times, you never spent time on a family farm.

Ukkkkkk.

[Just kidding]

By the way....it can't be a veggie casserole if it's got chicken in it.

I like Tofu chicken chili. I make it all of the time. Course I don't make it to feel more intelligent.

I guess we need to see if we can find a chicken made out of vegetables.

A burger can be made out of anything. It doesn't have to be beef.

Yuk.
I was born in Montana....so I like steak and potatoes.
It appears you like tofu.

Nah. I am 68, not a hundred and sixty eight, and never lived in South Carolina. If you think I wasn't a field hand at times, you never spent time on a family farm.
So that explains alot. You're a dyed in the wool Democrat. Sortof like Jimmy Carter only you probably worked for someone like him. You were alive during the later years of Jim Crow. You probably knew some former slaves or the kids of former slaves. You know that going to the big house isn't going to prison but going up to the rich landowner's house to do chores.

It's one thing to work the fields during a harvest....but yet another thing to grow up in a leaky shack in Alabama when you can't go to school unless it's raining, working from Sun up to Sun down since you were old enough to walk.

My wife grew up during the Great Depression and did this for the first 12 years of her life till her mother could marry her off to some abusive old man that beat her just for general purposes.

I was born and raised in Montana. We didn't have slaves. I moved to TN over 30 years ago and retired from the military at Ft Campbell KY. As soon as I started working as a civilian I discovered that all of the Republicans Democrats claimed switched parties never switched parties. They still vote Democrat. Their excuse is they always voted Dem and their whole family votes Dem. I also discovered what racism is since I've been here. I didn't know it much when I was a kid in MT.

You need a different meme. That idiot tried to overthrow free election in the US, so nobody trusts him, that gives a damn about preserving the country, and the right to vote leaders out of office.
If you believe that then I have some beachfront property in Montana I need to sell.

If you believe that then I have some beachfront property in Montana I need to sell.
That sounds like a trumpian lie to me. What are you going to sell next, the Brooklyn Bridge? Live strictly by caveat emptor philosophy of business, much? Figures.

you mean he would have babbled incoherently about covfefe and revolutionists storming the air fields

No, he would have spent the whole hour fending off idiotic "gotcha" questions from lying, disingenuous "journalists" who liked making up stupid little stories about " covfefe and revolutionists storming the airfields."

Where are those tough questions now when your incompetent, demented pedophile of a "president" takes the stage? All he ever seems to do is laugh, walk away, and let his press secretary make up some outrageous lie to cover his weak ass.

That sounds like a trumpian lie to me. What are you going to sell next, the Brooklyn Bridge? Live strictly by caveat emptor philosophy of business, much? Figures.
A Democrat cannot talk about a topic without mentioning Trump.
You never seem to want to talk about Biden....so you slip into insults on Trump.

7beq8c.jpg

No, he would have spent the whole hour fending off idiotic "gotcha" questions from lying, disingenuous "journalists" who liked making up stupid little stories about " covfefe and revolutionists storming the airfields."

Where are those tough questions now when your incompetent, demented pedophile of a "president" takes the stage? All he ever seems to do is laugh, walk away, and let his press secretary make up some outrageous lie to cover his weak ass.
Trump had those same people call him a fucking liar to his face and he still found time to talk to them.
Biden cannot defend his actions or lack thereof.
He doesn't care enough to defend himself nor does he have the ability to do so.

A Democrat cannot talk about a topic without mentioning Trump.
You never seem to want to talk about Biden....so you slip into insults on Trump.

View attachment 762461
You are the one, wanting to sell beach property in Montana that you do not own or I guess, doesn't have a beach. I thought it a follow the leader kind of thing for you.

Forum List

Back