Biden had 8 million dollars worth of reasons to disclose to a civilian classified documents.

he can't be convicted, if he can't stand trial because of his mental health disorder.

That isn't what Hur's report said.

Simply because he can't go to trial, doesn't mean he didn't commit criminal acts.

If you can't prove intent they were not criminal acts.

Intent is required for I to be criminal.

The criminal acts were outlined clearly in the investigation report.

What was outlined in they could not prove intent so they determined not to charge him.

He stole classified documents, he sold the information for $8 million dollars. He bragged openly about stealing them
No, he didn't steal them as he didn't know he shouldn't have them.

It's in the report.

Repeating your media sources won't be to helpful here I'm afraid.

I suggest sticking to the report.

Yet ANOTHER example of the demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombie ASSHOLES painting themselves into a corner with their HYPOCRISY.
This CLOWN SHOW is going off the rails on this crazy train!!!!!!
Aye aye aye Hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa :evil:
It’s only March. We have 8 months of increasing leftist insanity.
It’s going to be awesome.

What was outlined in they could not prove intent so they determined not to charge him.

It's in the report.

Poor, poor kitty.

Look for -

Hur laid out the crimes committed by Joey.
He laid out the crimes committed by a co-conspirator.
He doesn't state clearly why the Co-conspirator has not been charged.

He does lay out why in his opinion there could not/would not be a conviction of the crimes that he laid out for Joey.

Could not - Joey is currently protected by being installed in the white house.
Would not - Joey would present to a jury as a well-meaning elderly gentleman with a poor memory.

(also that prior and subsequent bad acts could not be mentioned)
That's why any competent prosecutor would point out that Biden's thefts were committed during his many years as a Senator and eight years as Vice President. His current or future mental state has nothing to do with his criminal actions committed years ago.

It's in the report.

That's among the more blatantly dishonest pandering I've read.

In July of 2023, while the media was focussed on Donald Trump's indictments, Trump quietly filed an amendment to his 2021 income taxes, citing millions of dollars which flowed to his personal accounts from off shore entities, and paid a PERSONAL income tax of $9 MILLION dollars on the money he received.

He wasn’t President during the 2021 tax year, Dope.

And I thought you idiots claimed he didn’t pay taxes.

DOUBLE :oops8: :oops8:

They’re in a full-blown panic. Their nominee is someone who gave classified info to a ghost writer for his $8 million book deal, and now he’s deemed too mentally unfit to stand trial for it.
If he's not mentally fit to stand trial for his crimes then he should be locked up in a mental health facility.

Suffices to say the Dem's leader Biden is one of the biggest classified docs criminals of all time.
But instead….let’s focus on Trump who paid back his loan, with the lenders happy with the deal, and try to force him to sell his property to raise $350m in cash.

Dems are either 1) stupid or 2) deluded.

Forum List

Back