Should Biden be charged with violation of the Espionage Act after leaving WH?

True, but only if they

1. Actually do it
  2. Don't steal official documents and hide them on the bathroom floor
Otherwise, it's a crime and you're going to prison.

Deal, MAGAtard
Only if you are not Dem.

That is where we are now.

Seen your parade the other day.

Only if you are not Dem.

That is where we are now.

Seen your parade the other day.

IMG_6901.jpeg

I’m thinking that if Trump is a “convicted felon” because he paid money for an NDA, and then wasn’t allowed to fully defend himself against a crime not identified….

…should Biden be indicted for willfully sharing classified docs with someone not cleared (the author of the book), and thus got a $8 million book contract? The classified docs concerned Afghanistan, and thus he effectively sold secrets for $8 million.

Sure, go ahead.

If he broke the law, nail him.

Obviously.

Eight years later and they are still obsessed with Obama, I have lost track of all the conspiracy theories despite having a presidency notable for its lack of scandals. No retention or selling of classified materials either.

Just like there is no evidence Biden sold classified material. Certainly not in the OP article that is supposed to support the claim.

People tend to go on about past presidents and Prime Ministers when they feel that leader got away with something. That's why Blair and Iraq gets dragged up a lot in the UK.

In the US, it's strongly claimed, "No one is above the law", where in essence you guys actually cherry pick.

People tend to go on about past presidents and Prime Ministers when they feel that leader got away with something. That's why Blair and Iraq gets dragged up a lot in the UK.

In the US, it's strongly claimed, "No one is above the law", where in essence you guys actually cherry pick.

Quite true.

LOL

President can declassify docs with a pen

So now you back to Russian Collusion.
No pen was involved … but I heard you guys claim documents can be declassified retroactively using a president’s psychic powers. Is that true?

No pen was involved … but I heard you guys claim documents can be declassified retroactively using a president’s psychic powers. Is that true?
Oh STFU.

BIN BIDEN showed classified docs for a book.

You are Corrupt demons from hell.

Want a Banana?

Country KNOWS this is BS.

Now lets watch the scripted play go to removing Trump from ballots again.

Will it be New York first or California?

Place your bets.

For those who actually want to know facts, Biden never gave any classified documents to his ghostwriter.

Biden kept diaries and notebooks in which he took notes that included classified information. The DoJ has know about this habit, and allows Reagan to keep his similar diaries which contained classified information.

During interviews with his ghostwriter, Biden read from his notebooks. He noted at times some information was classified and he couldn’t read it. Other times he did read classified information, but never indicated he did so intentionally. The diaries were only briefly handled by the ghostwriter on one occasion when he couldn’t read his own handwriting and never copied.

Those are the facts according to the Hur report.

For those who actually want to know facts, Biden never gave any classified documents to his ghostwriter.

Biden kept diaries and notebooks in which he took notes that included classified information. The DoJ has know about this habit, and allows Reagan to keep his similar diaries which contained classified information.

During interviews with his ghostwriter, Biden read from his notebooks. He noted at times some information was classified and he couldn’t read it. Other times he did read classified information, but never indicated he did so intentionally. The diaries were only briefly handled by the ghostwriter on one occasion when he couldn’t read his own handwriting and never copied.

Hur said Biden WILLFULLY RETAINED AND SHARED classified docs. He should be impeached.

I’m thinking that if Trump is a “convicted felon” because he paid money for an NDA, and then wasn’t allowed to fully defend himself against a crime not identified….

…should Biden be indicted for willfully sharing classified docs with someone not cleared (the author of the book), and thus got a $8 million book contract? The classified docs concerned Afghanistan, and thus he effectively sold secrets for $8 million.

Sure go fer it or shut up what with all the whining.

Hur said Biden WILLFULLY RETAINED AND SHARED classified docs. He should be impeached.
Please tell me what page of the Hur report where he said that he willfully shared classified documents.

I would invest billions in technology that kept people alive so we can torture them into perpetuity. And Joe would be one of them. Reanimate is ass forever.

I would invest billions in technology that kept people alive so we can torture them into perpetuity. And Joe would be one of them. Reanimate is ass forever.
I imagine your court appointed psychiatrist has a lot to say about that.

Please tell me what page of the Hur report where he said that he willfully shared classified documents.
You’re kidding me. You want me to look through the entire report and find out what page it’s on?! It’s well known that Hur said that Biden willfully retained and shared classified information.

Amazing how you deranged leftists go on a rampage to convict Trump of a legal non-disclosure agreement, and then deny that Biden knowingly retained and shared classified info he was never supposed to have.

Forum List

Back