Should Biden be charged with violation of the Espionage Act after leaving WH?

You’re kidding me. You want me to look through the entire report and find out what page it’s on?! It’s well known that Hur said that Biden willfully retained and shared classified information.
I mean, it’s not actually all that hard. The document is available in searchable PDF. Theres a table of contents and everything.

I suspect your outrage is an attempt to cover up your inability to do so.

I will also draw attention to you subtly walking back your allegation.

First you said he was sharing classified documents. Now you’re saying he shared classified information.

This is not a trivial difference, it’s massive to being able to successfully prosecute any case because you always have to prove that they did anything knowingly. It’s easy to prove someone did so knowingly if they’re handing around a document, like hypothetically a DoD document with classified beards detailing a potential invasion plan for Iran, versus reading from a diary which doesn't say what is and isn’t classified.

I also think you’re smart enough to know what you did and this was intentional.

I mean, it’s not actually all that hard. The document is available in searchable PDF. Theres a table of contents and everything.

I suspect your outrage is an attempt to cover up your inability to do so.

I will also draw attention to you subtly walking back your allegation.

First you said he was sharing classified documents. Now you’re saying he shared classified information.

This is not a trivial difference, it’s massive to being able to successfully prosecute any case because you always have to prove that they did anything knowingly. It’s easy to prove someone did so knowingly if they’re handing around a document, like hypothetically a DoD document with classified beards detailing a potential invasion plan for Iran, versus reading from a diary which doesn't say what is and isn’t classified.

I also think you’re smart enough to know what you did and this was intentional.
There’a a difference between sharing classified documents and sharing classified information? Which one is NOT a crime?

You libs sure split hairs to protect Biden’s criminal behavior while perverting the legal process to convict Trump of 34 felonies for what is essentially an expired misdemeanor.

There’a a difference between sharing classified documents and sharing classified information? Which one is NOT a crime?

You libs sure split hairs to protect Biden’s criminal behavior while perverting the legal process to convict Trump of 34 felonies for what is essentially an expired misdemeanor.
As I stated pretty clearly, there’s a big difference in the ability to successfully prosecute it.

And that’s the entire point of the thread, to discuss the potential to prosecute Biden.

Did you unintentionally change your language or intentionally do so?

As I stated pretty clearly, there’s a big difference in the ability to successfully prosecute it.

And that’s the entire point of the thread, to discuss the potential to prosecute Biden.

Did you unintentionally change your language or intentionally do so?
There’s no difference. Shared classified info in whatever form it takes is a criminal offense. Unless you’re Biden and have weaponized the DOJ and the legal process.

There’s no difference. Shared classified info in whatever form it takes is a criminal offense. Unless you’re Biden and have weaponized the DOJ and the legal process.
I’ve stated this several times. There is no difference in the law that governs the offense. The difference is the ability to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt in court.

And the difference isn’t negligible. It’s massive.

It goes from being able say in court that there’s no way he didn’t know it was classified (the markings are all over the paper) down to having to try to prove he did knew it was classified because someone in his situation “would have known that“.

Massive difference. This is something which you are desperately trying to ignore. That’s what you do. Ignore anything that is inconvenient.

I’ve stated this several times. There is no difference in the law that governs the offense. The difference is the ability to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt in court.

And the difference isn’t negligible. It’s massive.

It goes from being able say in court that there’s no way he didn’t know it was classified (the markings are all over the paper) down to having to try to prove he did knew it was classified because someone in his situation “would have known that“.

Massive difference. This is something which you are desperately trying to ignore. That’s what you do. Ignore anything that is inconvenient.
That didn’t stop the Dems from “proving” that Trump was guilty of “intending” to commit some unspecified underlying crime.

Piss-poor excuse that it would be difficult to prove Biden shared the classified info. All you’d have to do is call the ghostwriter to the stand and ask.

P.S. Just because Hur deemed the sitting President of the United States too incompetent to stand trial, is that the final word on it? After all, selling government secrets is a lot more serious than a non-disclosure agreement to a slut.
Hur didn't say that.
Why do you feel the need to lie, constantly?
Are you so afraid of reality that only lies keep you "balanced?"

That one is falling apart. ...
Why you say?
Because a Trump appointed sycophant is doing all it can to destroy the legal process.

But Trump appointed sycophants are what MAGADUMIANS call "justice."

That didn’t stop the Dems from “proving” that Trump was guilty of “intending” to commit some unspecified underlying crime.

Piss-poor excuse that it would be difficult to prove Biden shared the classified info. All you’d have to do is call the ghostwriter to the stand and ask.
Weren’t you just chastising people for bringing up Trump?

It would be difficult to prove Biden KNOWINGLY shared classified information. That’s what the law requires.

In the tapes with the ghostwriter, there are instances where Biden stops reading and skips over parts noting they’re classified and can’t be shared. This makes it even harder to prove intent.

On the other hand, with Trump they have evidence that he was handing classified documents around a room and showing people classified maps. Far easier to prove he was knowingly disclosing classified information.

So again, I’m trying to figure out if you changed the word documents to information intentionally or unintentionally. It’s just such a convenient thing for you to walk this back after I called you out on it for it to be just a coincidence.

Why? Trump wasn’t immune from his “crime”.
State crime
State laws.
Trump was stupid enough to commit crimes in a jurisdiction that would prosecute him
MAGATS are stupid enough to blame the law for Trump crimes.

Forum List

Back