Biden had 8 million dollars worth of reasons to disclose to a civilian classified documents.

So you're making shit up. Gotcha.

It's not Hur's problem that Garland wouldn't prosecute and it's not even relevant, since he couldn't be prosecuted until he leaves office, when Garland isn't in charge anymore.

So is Hur corrupt?

Hur actually came across as diligent and honest, in my opinion.
That's why the Democrats want his scalp.

Yes he did. They didn't think they would be able to prove intent.

Yep. He wouldn't be able to prove intent.

Being in the white house is irrelevant.

"We conclude that no criminal charges are warranted in this matter.1 We would reach the same conclusion even if Department of Justice policy did not foreclose criminal charges against a sitting president."

So he is old and has a poor memory.

Pretty common among the elderly.

So he is an elderly criminal with a poor memory.
Good thing that the Bicen Crime Family was so large, yes?

So anyone with memory lapses is incompetent to stand trial?
Of course not, I never said that either.....nor did the DOJ...but they did say that was the case with Xiden.

Here are some examples of why, from the transcript:

Biden had repeated mental lapses during special counsel interview: transcript​

Personally, I think Xiden's cognitive decline, while real, isn't so bad he shouldn't be standing trial for stealing classified material and selling the information for $8 million. I am in ageement with you there

So you're making shit up. Gotcha.

It's not Hur's problem that Garland wouldn't prosecute and it's not even relevant, since he couldn't be prosecuted until he leaves office, when Garland isn't in charge anymore.

So is Hur corrupt?
Not making up anything. You didn't know Hunter Biden's tax fraud case was stalled until the statutecof limitations expired?

Correct. Its not Hur's problem that Garland won't prosecute. That's a function of the corruption that is part of the Biden politburo.

Not making up anything. You didn't know Hunter Biden's tax fraud case was stalled until the statutecof limitations expired?

Correct. Its not Hur's problem that Garland won't prosecute. That's a function of the corruption that is part of the Biden politburo.
It's not Garland's fault the SOL expired.

So you're saying that Hur is part of the corrupt Biden politburo?

Of course not, I never said that either.....nor did the DOJ...but they did say that was the case with Xiden.
You said they're one in the same.

Show me where the DOJ said he was incompetent.

You said they're one in the same.

Show me where the DOJ said he was incompetent.
I provided a link to Hur's opening statement.....he outlined clearly why he didn't recommend charges for stealing the classified documents and selling the intel for $8 million....he clearly stated Xiden's cognitive disorder was the primary reason.

So if there is no double standard, why wouldn’t an honest and diligent Hur recommend charges?

Because, as he stated, the reason is that although he is clearly guilty, by the time he gets to trial no reasonable jury is going to be inclined to convict him, if he is even still alive.

He is a criminal?

What criminality was he convicted of?
he can't be convicted, if he can't stand trial because of his mental health disorder. Simply because he can't go to trial, doesn't mean he didn't commit criminal acts. The criminal acts were outlined clearly in the investigation report. He stole classified documents, he sold the information for $8 million dollars. He bragged openly about stealing them

I provided a link to Hur's opening statement.....he outlined clearly why he didn't recommend charges for stealing the classified documents and selling the intel for $8 million....he clearly stated Xiden's cognitive disorder was the primary reason.
Did he say Biden was incompetent?

Forum List

Back