Biden had given to the so called Palestinians at least a billion dollars so far

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
This is not me saying it, it comes from the Biden administration themselves. As you watch this video, watch Blinken admit it to you.

Biden had given to the so called Palestinians at least a billion dollars so far​

LOOK, I only needed less than a MINUTE watching a couple parts of that video to call BULLSHIT to the entire thing. I listened to two of Biden's people, Blinken and the black guy at the start and my ears immediately started bleeding.

SECOND, how can you send a billion dollars somewhere and not already have the immediate, obvious, global details right in front of you! You cannot even get CLOSE to sending a billion dollars anywhere without already knowing the Ps and Qs of everything you intend to do and everything that is being done! When someone tells you that your questions are big and will require a lot of time for the SECRETARY OF FUCKING DEFENSE to research out and put together and are working on preparing a letter for you, THAT IT TOTAL HORSE CRAP!

LASTLY, CONGRESS is in charge of all spending, so, HOW THE FUCK is Congress sitting there asking Biden officials to give THEM the details on how THEY spent a billion dollars?!

LOOK, I only needed less than a MINUTE watching a couple parts of that video to call BULLSHIT to the entire thing. I listened to two of Biden's people, Blinken and the black guy at the start and my ears immediately started bleeding.

SECOND, how can you send a billion dollars somewhere and not already have the immediate, obvious, global details right in front of you! You cannot even get CLOSE to sending a billion dollars anywhere without already knowing the Ps and Qs of everything you intend to do and everything that is being done! When someone tells you that your questions are big and will require a lot of time for the SECRETARY OF FUCKING DEFENSE to research out and put together and are working on preparing a letter for you, THAT IT TOTAL HORSE CRAP!

LASTLY, CONGRESS is in charge of all spending, so, HOW THE FUCK is Congress sitting there asking Biden officials to give THEM the details on how THEY spent a billion dollars?!
Biden alone has the power to veto all of it.

Forum List

Back