Biden had to STEAL those classified documents. Should Joe Biden be Impeached for stealing classified documents? (Poll)

Should Joe Biden be Impeached for stealing classified documents?

• Yes

Votes: 24 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters
You made yet another case why Biden shouldn't be in the office he's holding....
Yes, I certainly agree that he should not be in office. He should have never been in office.

The problem here is that he is in place to help implement an agenda that goes FAR beyond one man, or even one political party. He is simply one of the tools being used to concentrate all power and control in in a group of world elites.

Yes, I certainly agree that he should not be in office. He should have never been in office.

The problem here is that he is in place to help implement an agenda that goes FAR beyond one man, or even one political party. He is simply one of the tools being used to concentrate all power and control in in a group of world elites.
I'm not sure I'm quite there yet...

Um, no....When this started, the LW lashed out at any comparison, screaming that Biden's lawlessness was totally different....Now, all of the sudden liberals like occupied want to tie the two together....Which is it?
I know what I think. I am not the LW. For weeks the RWers were playing down Trump's crime, as soon as Biden was found to have done the same thing, suddenly the biggest deal in the history of history. And vice versa

I saw MTP this morning and Senator Joe Manchin explained how when you read classified documents they are read in a SCIF, "Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility". After you read them you are supposed to leave them in the SCIF.

Biden had to steal them. There is no other way to keep classified documents. Biden is a criminal.

Trump said he "declassified" the documents. Trump had "legal" authority over document classifications, Biden did not.

Democrats are saying that after Biden got caught he cooperated, whereas Trump did not cooperate.

"Cooperation" after you're caught is NOT the issue. Stealing classified documents, and for what purpose, is the issue.
Prove he stole them...

Just show us the proof...

He tried to, but the FBI instead told him to lock them up, so they could have their show raid down the road....

But this isn't about Trump...As much as you'd like to deflect with that BS....THIS is about how you can support a man that seemingly doesn't have the cognitive ability to know that he is breaking the law, after decades of serving on the Committees that MADE THE LAWS!....It is astonishingly stupid....
This has everything to do with Trump and his fragile feelings.

I know what I think. I am not the LW. For weeks the RWers were playing down Trump's crime, as soon as Biden was found to have done the same thing, suddenly the biggest deal in the history of history. And vice versa
Biden didn't do the same thing...

Both men had documents belonging to the US people after their term of office...

That is where the similarity ends...

Biden has claimed that he didn't know he had them and was fully cooperative on returning them ASAP...

Trump claimed he took them because they were his.. They are not.
He then refused to return them for over a year.
He sent some back and then had his lawyers sign a statement that they were all returned.
The FBI investigated and found Trump Staff moving classified documents.

Trump could have said he took them by mistake and returned them but what he clearly did is admitted to stealing them and then obstructed justice in returning them to there rightful owners..

Biden didn't do the same thing...

That is where the similarity ends...

Biden has claimed that he didn't know he had them and was fully cooperative on returning them ASAP...

Trump claimed he took them because they were his.. They are not.
He then refused to return them for over a year.
He sent some back and then had his lawyers sign a statement that they were all returned.
The FBI investigated and found Trump Staff moving classified documents.

Trump could have said he took them by mistake and returned them but what he clearly did is admitted to stealing them and then obstructed justice in returning them to there rightful owners..

End of story. The rest is extenuating/mitigating circumstances. Like I said earlier, Trump should spend more time in prison or whatever severe punishment there is for being careless with national security.

That's exactly what I'm saying. It seems these document boxes hadn't been touched in years. It's not like he had them stuck in a desk drawer for easy access like Trump. Trump could have gotten the same benefit of the doubt if he had just given them back when asked.

Where are you getting the documents boxes haven't been touched for years? Have they released pictures of the boxes and where they were found?

So, Biden’s scandal is not a big deal to you, but Trump‘s is, and you’re not LW….got it.

End of story. The rest is extenuating/mitigating circumstances. Like I said earlier, Trump should spend more time in prison or whatever severe punishment there is for being careless with national security.
Why?

So, Biden’s scandal is not a big deal to you, but Trump‘s is, and you’re not LW….got it.
Just the facts. It appears Biden willful returned them, and Trump lied etc and tried to keep them. Like when the cops try to pull you over driving a stolen car, and you run, if you had stopped you still had stolen a car, but since you ran you stay in jail longer. Anyone who pretends the original crime is different is mindlessly partisan.

Just the facts. It appears 1. Biden willful returned them, and 2.Trump lied etc and tried to keep them. Like when the cops try to pull you over driving a stolen car, and you run, if you had stopped you still had stolen a car, but since you ran you stay in jail longer. Anyone who pretends the original crime is different is mindlessly partisan.
1. Wrong

2. Wrong again

Something I had never considered because I think they are both guilty as hell, what if some political operative did plant them by the vette?

Something I had never considered because I think they are both guilty as hell, what if some political operative did pant them by the vette?
Oh, on to conspiracy theory….But, you’re not LW…. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back