Biden-Harris wasted $8.5 billion in taxpayer money to lose 15,000 jobs at Intel

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Intel, Micron, Global Foundries, Polar Semiconductor, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Samsung, BAE Systems, and Microchip Technology have been the direct beneficiaries of the law.

This was supposed to be one of the “Crown Jewels” of the Biden-Harris admin. A massive job creator that would allow America to take back its technological leadership.

Intel was one of the biggest beneficiaries of the Chips Act, receiving an $8.5 billion grant announced in March, a $25 billion sweetheart tax incentive and likely the lion’s share of an $11 billion federal loan program. That’s only the opening act.

What did we get in exchange? Intel this week announced it was laying off 15% of its workforce — 15,000!

Meh, This really shouldn't be a surprise to anyone with half a brain.

Every single act/program/bill is nothing more than a grift operation to benefit those involved

But the American people are pacified consumers who are content to be enslaved so long as they have Marvel movies and slop in their shopping cart.

Just follow the money:

Last edited:
Biden's CHIP Act has produced the same number of semiconductors as the number of Democrats who voted for Kamala Harris in the primary election.

:laughing0301:

Last edited:

Intel, Micron, Global Foundries, Polar Semiconductor, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Samsung, BAE Systems, and Microchip Technology have been the direct beneficiaries of the law.

This was supposed to be one of the “Crown Jewels” of the Biden-Harris admin. A massive job creator that would allow America to take back its technological leadership.

Intel was one of the biggest beneficiaries of the Chips Act, receiving an $8.5 billion grant announced in March, a $25 billion sweetheart tax incentive and likely the lion’s share of an $11 billion federal loan program. That’s only the opening act.

What did we get in exchange? Intel this week announced it was laying off 15% of its workforce — 15,000!

Every single act/program/bill is nothing more than a grift operation to benefit those involved

But the American people are pacified consumers who are content to be enslaved so long as they have Marvel movies and slop in their shopping cart.

Just follow the money:

never happened.

Just follow the money:

LOL. Is it anything like Foxconn? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Let's face it, you members of Alt-Right Nation should just stop posting on things you have zero idea on and making them political.

You come off looking like the retards we know you are. :)

I though most of those listed Semiconductor Companies refused the grant money as it was linked to a bunch of DEI BS they did not want to (or could not) deal with.

We're too dumb to notice or do anything about it because we have been educated by these same people.

:safetocomeoutff:
Mouse in your pocket?

Not really, the ones that notice (mostly boomers) were educated by mostly sane people.....Sadly they are passing away at an ever increasing clip and leaving only the blissfully ignorant behind.

That's why the right-leaning lose....You gotta live by the feud on the dems. ;)

I agree.

That's why I'm supporting Trump.

I don't agree with everything he says and does, but he's not afraid of the fight.

And he doesn't back down, like we seen in his latest interview.

I agree.

That's why I'm supporting Trump.

I don't agree with everything he says and does, but he's not afraid of the fight.

And he doesn't back down, like we seen in his latest interview.
The evangelists put it best the last go-round.

"He might not be like us but he does not hate us like the dems do".

That's applicable to any right-leaner, religious or not....The batshit crazy leftist dems truly hate us.

Forum List

Back