Biden Has a Healthy Lead in All Swing States

I doubt very many people typecast trump as Hitler, most of us who watched, listened and read Trump's tweets know that Trumpism is Fascism. More inclined to Mussolini's Fascist regime before he needed Hitler's Military II Duce didn't slaughter the Jews.

Mussolini was the first fascist. His fascisti symbol was a bunch of sticks lashed together. He was adored by Democrats of his era, as he consolidated power that the Democrats in Washington, D.C. lusted for.

Read Liberal Fascism by Jonah Goldberg and learn.

Political Spectrum (3).jpg

The election continues to slip away from Trump. There is simply no leadership from his administration and America sees it.

View attachment 354921

Nonsense, of course there's leadership in both domestic and foreign policy matters, but neither the the pandemic nor the street mobs have immediate solutions. Democrats are tearing the nation apart by encouraging BLM's race riots and for the moment the public is blaming the President for not stopping them.

and one thing is obvious, DJ thug has made a mess of our country,
wrong!

trump has done nothing to harm this country

He has been the victim of a Deep State conspiracy to undermine the democratic process

and it will taint this country for the rest of our history, however short that may be

There it is "THE DEEP STATE ". You just can't make this shit up!
You think it doesn’t exist. LMFAO!

Only because it doesn't.
LOL.
Ever heard of a guy named Eisenhower? He warned about it a long time ago. Look it up and don’t get back to me.
Interesting..you are one of the first I've came across who names the Deep State as the military/industrial complex that Ike warned us of!
Most seem to equate it with high level unelected civil service people---along with the court system and selected Private individuals of Left wing..or at least global...leanings.

Now the military/industrial complex is known to lean Right--and of course, to subvert our political process through lobbying and the outright economic control of the country.

I find your take much more defensible.
I’m certainly not the first to warn of the MIC. Ike did it in 1960 and many more have come forward.

I posted a thread just the other day on the Deep State, with a column by Doug Casey. He spells out exactly who is the DS. It has expanded greatly since Ike warned us. Here’s the column.
The Deep State Is Responsible for All Economic Turmoil - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

wrong!

He has been the victim of a Deep State conspiracy to undermine the democratic process

and it will taint this country for the rest of our history, however short that may be

Only because it doesn't.
LOL.
Ever heard of a guy named Eisenhower? He warned about it a long time ago. Look it up and don’t get back to me.

Doesn't make anymore so than Alex Jones saying it.

DEEP STATE
ROTFLMFAO
MAGA!!!!!
So predictable. You clearly get all your news and beliefs from MSNBC.

wrong!

Only because it doesn't.
LOL.

DEEP STATE
ROTFLMFAO
MAGA!!!!!

Alex Jones, Qanon, Breitbart and Info Wars. Try again.

wrong!

Only because it doesn't.
LOL.

DEEP STATE
ROTFLMFAO
MAGA!!!!!

Alex Jones, Qanon, Breitbart and Info Wars. Try again.
LOL. I’ve never consumed any of that shit, but I know you love and believe everything from MSNBC and CNN.

The election continues to slip away from Trump. There is simply no leadership from his administration and America sees it.

View attachment 354921

There is still four months.......Time to reverse the free fall

But Trump can’t conduct business as usual. He has taken a beating, and rightfully so.
His leadership during COVID has been dismal
He has been callous and divisive during the BLM protests.

He needs to do something to stop the bleeding
I agree with you for maybe the first time in ten years.

Dumb Don had a golden opportunity to exhibit leadership. He should have made sure CARES Act helped the poor and middle class rather the the rich. He should have pushed Medicare for all too. Then with Floyde’s murder, he should have demanded cops change their ways and fixed the police brutality problem.

He’d have won re-election in a landslide over Sniffy.
Pushed Medicare for All? How quickly would that have become Medicare for None? A matter of months until we went broke!

We are in the middle of the worst epidemic in a century. Trump is attempting to revoke Obamacare while 2 million people are falling ill.
I understand he is incapable of coming up with a better option than Obamacare, but to cancel coverage for millions who are out of work is insane

That probably won't happen until after the election but it didn't help his case by saying this during a pandemic. Obamacare is also very popular with most real republicans.

C
My guess is Joe will have us in a big war in a matter of months.
Biden will not win.
If so America with that moron trump ,will lose
Well...the choice is one moron or other.

Exactly what it was in 2016 but this time the moron who doesn't think the virus is under control will win.
Could be, but makes no difference. Both men are dangerous fools.

View attachment 354921

There is still four months.......Time to reverse the free fall

But Trump can’t conduct business as usual. He has taken a beating, and rightfully so.
His leadership during COVID has been dismal
He has been callous and divisive during the BLM protests.

He needs to do something to stop the bleeding
I agree with you for maybe the first time in ten years.

Dumb Don had a golden opportunity to exhibit leadership. He should have made sure CARES Act helped the poor and middle class rather the the rich. He should have pushed Medicare for all too. Then with Floyde’s murder, he should have demanded cops change their ways and fixed the police brutality problem.

He’d have won re-election in a landslide over Sniffy.
Pushed Medicare for All? How quickly would that have become Medicare for None? A matter of months until we went broke!

We are in the middle of the worst epidemic in a century. Trump is attempting to revoke Obamacare while 2 million people are falling ill.
I understand he is incapable of coming up with a better option than Obamacare, but to cancel coverage for millions who are out of work is insane

That probably won't happen until after the election but it didn't help his case by saying this during a pandemic. Obamacare is also very popular with most real republicans.

Let Trump run for re election with the cloud of him repealing healthcare coverage during a pandemic

Biden now has leads in Texas and Georgia within the margin of error and a big lead in Florida.

i remember a lead of hillary vs trump in south carolina. I think i even posted it because it was so outrageous.

Yep, I'm sure Hillary remembers that too. Not to worry though, Biden won't remember a thing.

LOL, Trump can't remember his lies and his efforts to mislead the public, especially when it ended up killing so many.

Forum List

Back