Biden Has a Healthy Lead in All Swing States

My guess is Joe will have us in a big war in a matter of months.

It won't be with China.......Biden loves China (probably a lot more than he cares for America_)
China has made a lot of Democrats very wealthy. I think most democrats love China for that reason.

How many US Research scientists at leftist Universities have been nabbed for sending US secrets to China now?

Trump didn't sign TPP , the single biggest gift to China from any President and then asked them for help for re-election...

You are having a laugh....
obama didn't have the authority to sign it without congressional approval
yes he did have the authority to sign it, because the agreement had a way out.... it was an agreement, but NOT a treaty..... that is binding forever...and consented by the Senate.

and the whole reason why President Trump was able to get out of it... is because there was an agreement in it that actually allowed the USA to pull out, if certain steps were followed, which Trump used to pull out.

Last edited:
Mike Dukakis was up by 19 ha at this time
B0FD81FE-0CA1-4B42-B364-60CEE4D83E13.jpeg

and one thing is obvious, DJ thug has made a mess of our country,
wrong!

trump has done nothing to harm this country

He has been the victim of a Deep State conspiracy to undermine the democratic process

and it will taint this country for the rest of our history, however short that may be

There it is "THE DEEP STATE ". You just can't make this shit up!
You think it doesn’t exist. LMFAO!

Only because it doesn't.
LOL.

Biden now has leads in Texas and Georgia within the margin of error and a big lead in Florida.

Won't you be tickled when everyone is rioting, looting and burning businesses across America.
Rampant sex change operations, abortion mills everywhere, whites being bashed and murdered in greater numbers than ever, blacks being murdered at twice today's rates. Anyone speaking out against your AntifAmerica will be hung in the public square. Obey, peasants.

Biden now has leads in Texas and Georgia within the margin of error and a big lead in Florida.

Won't you be tickled when everyone is rioting, looting and burning businesses across America.
Rampant sex change operations, abortion mills everywhere, whites being bashed and murdered in greater numbers than ever, blacks being murdered at twice today's rates. Anyone speaking out against your AntifAmerica will be hung in the public square. Obey, peasants.

It wouldn't be that way if we had a president who actually acted like one instead of a whiny child.

LOL! Drama much?
Just to let you know...abortion is legal in all 50 states...and has been for a while. Everyone who wants one can get one. Which is to say..there would be no need to build so much as one more 'abortion mill'....as the market is already fully served.

I think extremists on both sides have no issue with hanging a few....they just disagree on whom to hang.

LOL@rampant sex change operations--do you really think that that many are so dissatisfied with their gender? Just because something is legal and available does not mean everyone is going to wake up one morning and decide that the penis just has to go!

LOL! Drama much?
Just to let you know...abortion is legal in all 50 states...and has been for a while. Everyone who wants one can get one. Which is to say..there would be no need to build so much as one more 'abortion mill'....as the market is already fully served.

I think extremists on both sides have no issue with hanging a few....they just disagree on whom to hang.

LOL@rampant sex change operations--do you really think that that many are so dissatisfied with their gender? Just because something is legal and available does not mean everyone is going to wake up one morning and decide that the penis just has to go!
Republicans will never give up their penis That's where their brains are

My guess is Joe will have us in a big war in a matter of months.

It won't be with China.......Biden loves China (probably a lot more than he cares for America_)
China has made a lot of Democrats very wealthy. I think most democrats love China for that reason.

How many US Research scientists at leftist Universities have been nabbed for sending US secrets to China now?

Trump didn't sign TPP , the single biggest gift to China from any President and then asked them for help for re-election...

You are having a laugh....
obama didn't have the authority to sign it without congressional approval
yes he did have the authority to sign it, because the agreement had a way out.... it was an agreement, but NOT a treaty..... that is binding forever...and consented by the Senate.

and the whole reason why President Trump was able to get out of it... is because there was an agreement in it that actually allowed the USA to pull out, if certain steps were followed, which Trump used to pull out.
This was just ONE of Barry's MANY violations of both Constitution and Rule of Law... :p

wrong!

He has been the victim of a Deep State conspiracy to undermine the democratic process

and it will taint this country for the rest of our history, however short that may be

Only because it doesn't.
LOL.
Ever heard of a guy named Eisenhower? He warned about it a long time ago. Look it up and don’t get back to me.

wrong!

Only because it doesn't.
LOL.
Ever heard of a guy named Eisenhower? He warned about it a long time ago. Look it up and don’t get back to me.
Interesting..you are one of the first I've came across who names the Deep State as the military/industrial complex that Ike warned us of!
Most seem to equate it with high level unelected civil service people---along with the court system and selected Private individuals of Left wing..or at least global...leanings.

Now the military/industrial complex is known to lean Right--and of course, to subvert our political process through lobbying and the outright economic control of the country.

I find your take much more defensible.

Last edited:
wrong!

Only because it doesn't.
LOL.

Doesn't make anymore so than Alex Jones saying it.

DEEP STATE
ROTFLMFAO
MAGA!!!!!

i remember a lead of hillary vs trump in south carolina. I think i even posted it because it was so outrageous.

Yep, I'm sure Hillary remembers that too. Not to worry though, Biden won't remember a thing.

The election continues to slip away from Trump. There is simply no leadership from his administration and America sees it.

View attachment 354921

It will be interesting to see how many anti trump votes there are. Nobody wants to vote for Biden. I guess calling Trump Hitler for four years has worked after all. It hasn't hurt Trump's base, but it revved up all the CNN folks.

I doubt very many people typecast trump as Hitler, most of us who watched, listened and read Trump's tweets know that Trumpism is Fascism. More inclined to Mussolini's Fascist regime before he needed Hitler's Military II Duce didn't slaughter the Jews.

Forum List

Back