Biden Has a Healthy Lead in All Swing States

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Look bub, Biden will have the black vote if, nothing else, but to give Trump the boot. So you can entertain yourself with any manner of pipe dream you want or need to to maintain your mental sanity.

Not MY words.....
These are the words from owver people's mouths

Seriously, Biden can go home now. it's over. (Unless the get BIG money from CCP)

Now, in case you didn't know ...he's a Black man saying Biden is no good for blacks....
This man.....about your color? I respect this man. He THINKS...unlike you.
BET-Founder-Robert-Johnson-750x517.jpg

Breaking NEWS

BET founder Robert Johnson says Dems taking black voters 'for granted,' calls for BLM to form party

Here's a LINK for your personal education......

BET founder Robert Johnson says Dems taking black voters 'for granted,' calls for BLM to form party

There goes Bidens black vote POOF ! :laughing0301:

DONE. Put a fork in Bidens chances

DEMS frantically calling China to see how much CCP money they can count on to bribe Johnson to back down.
Bol ton says Dump was begging China for help
Tell us more about your new Right Wing Nutbag Warmonger Messiah.

...and it's been correct for 4 years...LOL!
Only if you're stupid enough to believe CNN.
..or if you're stupid enough not to be able to make up your own mind..without media hype. The myth that everyone is being duped by the media..while useful to the Right...is not nearly as true as you might like.

CNN doe not write Trump's tweets. CNN does not spew incoherent stream of stream of consciousness verbiage that has nothing to do with anything real...

Don't need media at all to make up my mind....

The election continues to slip away from Trump. There is simply no leadership from his administration and America sees it.

View attachment 354921

There is still four months.......Time to reverse the free fall

But Trump can’t conduct business as usual. He has taken a beating, and rightfully so.
His leadership during COVID has been dismal
He has been callous and divisive during the BLM protests.

He needs to do something to stop the bleeding
I agree with you for maybe the first time in ten years.

Dumb Don had a golden opportunity to exhibit leadership. He should have made sure CARES Act helped the poor and middle class rather the the rich. He should have pushed Medicare for all too. Then with Floyde’s murder, he should have demanded cops change their ways and fixed the police brutality problem.

He’d have won re-election in a landslide over Sniffy.

Wow, I can't believe I agree with you. Carry on.

Biden is not hated as much as Clinton was.

Put another way, Trump is doing about the same as he was doing in 2016, but Biden is doing much better than Clinton was.

Trump needs to reframe this election as a choice

In 2016, Trump was fortunate to run against a very unpopular and divisive nominee, which helped offset many of his own negatives. If he wants to win in 2020, he has no choice but to drive up Biden's negative ratings.
What are you talking about? Hillary Clinton was the female messiah. She could do no wrong. I did not even know that it was supposed to be a foregone conclusion that she was going to win a few days before the election in a rout. People do not want to be near you. That is bad. Your views on everything is your way or nothing. And Repubs have given you a lot. I tell you now. When it gets bad enough, you listen to your people to stay alive. It will mean more people to listen to others who know how to survive in the best civil way possible.

The election continues to slip away from Trump. There is simply no leadership from his administration and America sees it.

View attachment 354921

But Trump can’t conduct business as usual. He has taken a beating, and rightfully so.

Dumb Don had a golden opportunity to exhibit leadership. He should have made sure CARES Act helped the poor and middle class rather the the rich. He should have pushed Medicare for all too. Then with Floyde’s murder, he should have demanded cops change their ways and fixed the police brutality problem.

Me either. I’d thought for sure you’d lost your mind.

View attachment 354921

Me either. I’d thought for sure you’d lost your mind.

Hell I know you did, brave.

Nothing healthy about Crazy Joe.

And that goes to show you just how badly people view Trump right now, that they are willing to take this addled old fart in his place.

I suspect that will change when the debates start. While I don't give much credibility to polls after 2016, the left is doing a pretty good job of keeping Biden "hidden". The media doesn't cover his obvious dementia. They won't be able to hide it on a national stage.

I received a letter in the mail a few months back to participate in a poll I call the number on the card and gave them the passcode number on the card to identify it was me. The first question they ask what was my opinion of democrats I gave it they said this poll was not meant for me.

View attachment 354921

Dumbass your poll is fake because North Carolina is not a swing state that fact kills the rest
Yes it is, ya moron.
No, it's not for President North Carolina has voted three times for a democrat since Ronald Reagan
until 2010 North Carolina general assembly was controlled by democrats for 140 years then we said enough of the bullshit
Cooper is done

HILLARY IN AN ELECTORAL LANDSLIDE!!!! :abgg2q.jpg:

Called it.
you need to be reminded of your failures being TDS

What does my post have to do with TDS?
REREAD WHAT I WROTE IT WAS SELF EXPLANATORY

Looks like you're just mindlessly squawking "TDS!" when it doesn't apply because you have nothing intelligent to respond with.
No incel it was self-explanatory
Because of your TDS delusions you leftists needed to be reminded of your failure with those polls.

Forum List

Back