Biden Has Gotta Go!

So then you get Cumswalla Harris for your trouble?....Fuck it, have at it so we can really get this party started. ;)
I like the idea of tar and feathers.

Then we ride them out of town on a rail.

Just like the old days. :p

The world does not revolve around the guy in the WH.

No one in this country has ever supported doing what could have possibly prevented the war - putting American/NATO troops in Ukraine. Suggestion that Putin would not attack Ukraine if only some other guy was in the WH is just a fantasy in your head.
Sure, so how come the war did not happen when Trump was President ? You know why and if you don't, i will tell you it is because Biden is a no good for nothing and nobody are scared of your old bag that is why hell is happening.

Well thats probably because you are an idiot and thats the sort of silly bs swirling around in your head.

It's a bit difficult, but I was hoping for solutions rather than recriminations. I know there are no easy answers, but something has got to be done!
There are no solutions for insanity. I don’t mean to be funny, but when a leader is engaged in wicked behavior and has been his entire life and the people around him are equally wicked, engaged in graft and corruption, collude with America’s and Israel’s enemies, God allows their minds to be corrupted.

This is what I see with this administration who engages in every type of immoral and unethical policy possible.

They are spiritually and mentally insane.

You think thats a sane reply to you get smashed on facts?
You're behaving exactly like a manager who's about to lose his job

What difference does it make if it's $7 or $6.90 ?

Hey pal, I don't have to prove anything to you. This stuff is all in the public domain. You go to the gas station, you see the price.

YOU dimwits are the ones who kept trying to convince me it says 5 when it really says 7.

There are no solutions for insanity. I don’t mean to be funny, but when a leader is engaged in wicked behavior and has been his entire life and the people around him are equally wicked, engaged in graft and corruption, collude with America’s and Israel’s enemies, God allows their minds to be corrupted.

This is what I see with this administration who engages in every type of immoral and unethical policy possible.

They are spiritually and mentally insane.
Agreed. There's no solution for this insanity. The best we can do is put an end to it.

Sure, so how come the war did not happen when Trump was President ?
I don't think you apreciate the fact that weak correlation does not AT ALL prove causation.

Trump was in office only 4 years. If Bush or Obama were 1 term presidents like Trump. Putin would not invade anyone during their presidencies either.

Having said that, it's not impossible that Putin was holding off NATO re-invigorating invasion untill he was sure Trump won't pull US out of it first. But all of that is just speculation, not fact.

All of which are largely outside the purview of the President.
But I understand you true believers have little grasp of the way things actually work in this country. :)
More gaslighting from the peanut gallery?

Isn't working

Try harder

Tarred and feathered would not be out of order, but something like an ad-hoc committee to take the reins of power in light of the emergency might be more productive. I don't care if they're Democrats as long as they have the cognition and competence to deal with the crises at hand.

Whatever their level of incompetence, it is not instinctive for politicians to admit to their inability to deal with situations, preferring instead to march the country on to impending doom. The same of course must be said of Putin.

You're behaving exactly like a manager who's about to lose his job

What difference does it make if it's $7 or $6.90 ?

Moron I've just explained to you its under $5, what "$6.90"? Why do you need to keep lying to make your point?

NATIONAL AVERAGE GAS PRICES​

RegularMid-GradePremiumDieselE85
Current Avg.$4.325$4.699$4.976$5.131$3.778

I don't think you apreciate the fact that weak correlation does not AT ALL prove causation.

Trump was in office only 4 years. If Bush or Obama were 1 term presidents like Trump. Putin would not invade anyone during their presidencies either.

Having said that, it's not impossible that Putin was holding off NATO re-invigorating invasion untill he was sure Trump won't pull US out of it first. But all of that is just speculation, not fact.
Putin attacked Ukraine a little over a year Biden in Biden's only term.

More gaslighting from the peanut gallery?

Isn't working

Try harder
Try actually posting something of value. 8 days and 350 posts in, you're just another alt-right wingnut that seems to have infected this board lately.

You don't like Biden because he's a Democrat. If your savior had won, he'd be facing the same issues right now...with a lot more people dead...both in Ukraine
and here. Biden is your President until 1/20/2025 and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

Forum List

Back