Biden Has Gotta Go!

Well...at least one of them...
Bingo, Biden is a partisan problem within itself for rightwingers.

Most of the rest is just a pretense to shit on him. It's little bit about inflation and this and that, when in reality it's mostly about Biden the Democrat in the White House.

Moron I've just explained to you its under $5, what "$6.90"? Why do you need to keep lying to make your point?

NATIONAL AVERAGE GAS PRICES​

RegularMid-GradePremiumDieselE85
Current Avg.$4.325$4.699$4.976$5.131$3.778

I'm not interested in your bullshit.

There's a gas station right outside my window. I don't need to check the internet for pump prices.

See what I mean? These regressives are completely messed up. Twisted in the head. Can't think straight

Biden doesn’t care about anything, he thinks more about his next ice cream cone.

Bingo, Biden is a partisan problem within itself for rightwingers.

Most of the rest is just a pretense to shit on him. It's little bit about inflation and this and that, when in reality it's mostly about Biden the Democrat in the White House.
You still don't get it.

Biden is a problem for EVERYONE.

That's why I who am not a Republican, is telling you the same thing the Republicans are telling you.

If one person tells you you're an asshole you can brush him off, but if three people tell you maybe you should listen.

I'm not interested in your bullshit.

There's a gas station right outside my window.
Moron, America is not outside your window. Your limited experience is just that.

You can get $3 gas in Oklahoma, what the f does mean on it's own? Nothing.

When not-stupid people compare historical gas prices they are looking at national average, not cherry pick lowest or highest prices in the country.

I don't care how you feel about Trump or who you voted for, but things are spiraling out of control. Biden is simply not up to the task and that is becoming more apparent with every passing day. The problem is that just as clearly, Kamala is inept.

The situation is desperate and this is no time for useless partisanship and lame excuses. What is the solution?
Begs the question,
Is putin telling his naves

in America
must find et tu brutis for biden
Quick like bunny rabbit.

I can't fuckin believe i spelled it right..

All this forum stuff is making me a better person..

Moron, America is not outside your window. Your limited experience is just that.

When not-stupid people compare historical gas prices they are looking at national average, not cherry pick lowest or highest prices in the country.
No matter how many times you repeat the lie, it's still a lie.

Gas in Oklahoma was ONE dollar under Trump. Now it's three.

Gaslight much?

I don't care how you feel about Trump or who you voted for, but things are spiraling out of control. Biden is simply not up to the task and that is becoming more apparent with every passing day. The problem is that just as clearly, Kamala is inept.

The situation is desperate and this is no time for useless partisanship and lame excuses. What is the solution?

Biden was installed to make the US dollar lose it's reserve currency status, ruin our alliances and Make China Great Again, so Xi thinks he's the best President ever!

No matter how many times you repeat the lie, it's still a lie.

Gas in Oklahoma was ONE dollar under Trump. Now it's three.

Gaslight much?
...so your solution to gas prices is to crash economy like it was in 2020 under Trump when this supposed $1 gasoline in Oklahoma happened?

Really? You want to rethink that one more time?

The economy crashed under Trump?

Really?

Do tell!

:p
jiFfM.jpg

gdp2q20_adv_chart.png

Must you insist on shitting yourself publicly like this?

...so your solution to gas prices is to crash economy like it was in 2020 under Trump when this supposed $1 gasoline in Oklahoma happened?

Really? You want to rethink that one more time?
This is about the extent of what the Democrats have today.

This. ^^^

Your democrat Party does not give a single fuck what you think! They are trying to drag down the USA before they are made a permanent minority in the midterms

Oh. Covid crashed the economy?

I see. That's why the market crashed and everyone starved.

Now I get it.

Thank you for clarifying that.
Well I guess that answers the question, this guy is just too damn stupid to be able to make any point without resorting to ridiculous lies.

No one talked about starvation, at discussion was cheap recession gas and why it's a really bad comparison point.

Forum List

Back