Biden has made every American city unsafe for its citizens by neglecting our border.

The children in my family don't have any college debt. I started paying for my daughter's college when she was 5. Also the whites least likely to have a college education are Republican whites.
My brother and I put ourselves through school with some help from our parents. They made us save everything we made but they paid what they had to in order for us to afford college. But if you want to eat or go to a bar, go get a job. When you move back home for the summer live for free but sign over your paychecks. At the end of the summer I'll cover what you can't with that $5 hr job. College was only $5000 a year at EMU. MSU was probably $6k. That's where me and my bro went.

He had his kids colleges paid in full years ago. I think he's going to have to pay a little more though when it all runs out because one is going to law school next.

The Securing America’s Ports of Entry Act (S. 1253) would require Customs and Border Protection to hire at least 600 additional officers per year until the agency meets its staffing goals. The agency has for years decried its high vacancy rate, dating back to the Obama administration saying it was short thousands of necessary staff at U.S. ports of entry. CBP’s staffing levels have remained flat throughout the Biden presidency.

The bill would also authorize hiring for more support staff, which lawmakers said would allow law enforcement to focus on their jobs. It would provide better infrastructure and equipment to protect officers who inspect international goods and are potentially exposed to dangerous drugs and toxins and task CBP’s Office of Field Operations with updating its staffing model.

The fiscal 2023 omnibus funding bill provided $60 million for 125 new CBP officers, 250 technicians and 250 support staff.

[snip]

The bill would require Border Patrol to develop a new staffing model, which Lankford said Congress has been trying to ascertain for more than a decade. Earlier this year, a Border Patrol official told lawmakers his agency currently has 19,300 employees, but needs around 22,000 to function properly. CBP has for years reassigned both field officers and border agents to address various influxes of encounters at the southern border.
President Biden this year sent 1,500 military personnel to support Border Patrol operations there.

America is a melting pot. Soon your ancestors will have a little latino heat in them. Literally and figuratively. LOL
Lol, my God you're stupid. Soon my ancestors will what? My gosh you idiots, ancestors will always be what they were, never changing. You traitors are the stupidest pos alive.

Did it burn your ass?
My family is still 100% Greek. My nephews are 100% Greek. We hope they marry Greek girls. My brother almost married an Xenos.

Xenos (from Ancient Greek ξένος (xénos); pl xenoi) is a word used in the Greek language from Homer onwards. The most standard definition is 'stranger'. However, the word itself can be interpreted to mean different things based upon context, author and period of writing/speaking, signifying such divergent concepts as 'enemy' or 'stranger', a particular hostile interpretation, all the way to 'guest friend', one of the most hallowed concepts in the cultural rules of Greek hospitality.

We mean a white person. If she's black Mavro.

Lol, my God you're stupid. Soon my ancestors will what? My gosh you idiots, ancestors will always be what they were, never changing. You traitors are the stupidest pos alive.
Do you really care what color your great great great great grandkids are? Won't you love them from heaven no matter what color they are? Will you be a traitor if you love them?

My family is still 100% Greek. My nephews are 100% Greek. We hope they marry Greek girls. My brother almost married an Xenos.

Xenos (from Ancient Greek ξένος (xénos); pl xenoi) is a word used in the Greek language from Homer onwards. The most standard definition is 'stranger'. However, the word itself can be interpreted to mean different things based upon context, author and period of writing/speaking, signifying such divergent concepts as 'enemy' or 'stranger', a particular hostile interpretation, all the way to 'guest friend', one of the most hallowed concepts in the cultural rules of Greek hospitality.

We mean a white person. If she's black Mavro.

So your whole family has burnt assholes.
You homos invented it.

Do you really care what color your great great great great grandkids are? Won't you love them from heaven no matter what color they are? Will you be a traitor if you love them?

You also don't know what ancestors means.

Now the traitor spews nonsense. Way to go traitor.
Was that to complicated for you? Fine. Stand there as the minorities that are already in this country fuck their way into not just making white children minorities, but all you whites minorities. 😄

Was that to complicated for you? Fine. Stand there as the minorities that are already in this country fuck their way into not just making white children minorities, but all you whites minorities. 😄
Come get us traitor. We can't wait. We'd love to teach you a lesson.

Now the babbling traitor goes from ancestors to grandkids. lol, a real pos.

Come get us traitor. We can't wait. We'd love to teach you a lesson.
What about we already have do you not get? You're moving on a demographic trend to minority status. Something that's already over taken your white children. Unless you do something all whites will be a minority by the 2040s. 😄

Forum List

Back