Biden has made every American city unsafe for its citizens by neglecting our border.

What about we already have do you not get? You're moving on a demographic trend to minority status. Something that's already over taken your white children. Unless you do something all whites will be a minority by the 2040s. 😄
You haven't done jack shit you media fed traitor liar. I'm still here, waiting for you to try me, faggot. FAFO.

You haven't done jack shit you media fed traitor liar. I'm still here, waiting for you to try me, faggot. FAFO.
I'm in you're country you bozo. My mother came here pregnant and because your people are such cucks, birth right citizenship made me a citizen. Then I had daughter in Jamaica and because I was a citizen and again because of your cuck ancestors she's also a citizen as are all my cousins and niece's and nephews and now my grandson. I am part of the people replacing you cuck whites. 😄

Clearly Congress has underfunded border security programs including immigration judges, and has been since Raygun's amnesty passed in the 80's.

When 30% of the Non Combatant Illegals find that the Cost of Living in America is far far beyond their Ability ( Even with Assistance ) they will resort to Crimes

In a blink of an eye you'll be gone. Are your descendants relics from the 1960's like you?

I'm in you're country you bozo. My mother came here pregnant and because your people are such cucks, birth right citizenship made me a citizen. Then I had daughter in Jamaica and because I was a citizen and again because of your cuck ancestors she's also a citizen as are all my cousins and niece's and nephews and now my grandson. I am part of the people replacing you cuck whites. 😄
All of this racial and cultural domestic infighting. While this is going on the Asians across the Pacific are slowly taking over.

That fine by me, I'm Asian as well.
This will make many people here poor or much poorer and strife and violence will rise. As it rises the western hemisphere will be destabilized. Very dangerous. Rise and fall of nations bring consequences with mass death and destruction a huge possibility.

Trump had immigration solved. Its easy. A wall and deportations, wait in Mexico.
He bamboozled you. Before the Pandemic allowed him to close the border his policies only reduced legal immigration. Illegal immigration and drug smuggling continues unabated.

"President Trump entered the White House with the goal of reducing legal immigration by 63 percent. Trump was wildly successful in reducing legal immigration. By November 2020, the Trump administration reduced the number of green cards issued to people abroad by at least 418,453 and the number of non‐immigrant visas by at least 11,178,668 during his first term through November 2020. President Trump also entered the White House with the goal of eliminating illegal immigration but Trump oversaw a virtual collapse in interior immigration enforcement and the stabilization of the illegal immigrant population. Thus, Trump succeeded in reduce legal immigration and failed to eliminate illegal immigration."

You realize we evolved from single cell organisms?
You evolved from a single pile of dog shit.

The moment you were born.

1698861992848.png

The children in my family don't have any college debt. I started paying for my daughter's college when she was 5. Also the whites least likely to have a college education are Republican whites.
Traitor cannot stop lying.

This will make many people here poor or much poorer and strife and violence will rise. As it rises the western hemisphere will be destabilized. Very dangerous. Rise and fall of nations bring consequences with mass death and destruction a huge possibility.
You don't need Asians here for whites to cheer for their own poverty. You don't even really need to hide your intention. You could even call it trickle down economics so you know they're pissing on you but just enough to wet the appetite.

You don't need Asians here for whites to cheer for their own poverty. You don't even really need to hide your intention. You could even call it trickle down economics so you know they're pissing on you but just enough to wet the appetite.
Jump off a building traitor.

That radicalism you spout sounds good until the revolution is over. Then the reality hits. The people in Cua felt good and they did fight for decades on what some thought were injustices. So, they won and remained stuck in the decade their revolution happened. In nation after nation the same thing happens. Introducing new systems that are corrupted as the old ones and shrinks the economies. The fact is there are 8 billion people with a good percentage not living well. Not to say there are not any happy people in the mix. We have a long way to go.

Forum List

Back