Biden has made every American city unsafe for its citizens by neglecting our border.

We know he did, you calling his daughter a liar?
We know he did, you calling his daughter a liar?
Shocker! Breaking news. She never wrote that in her diary. That's fake news. Notice they didn't say he raped or touched her inappropriately. It's a slick lie. Just that he showered with her. Creepy huh? I had to look into it to find out that was never written in her diary. All lies.

That figures. You don't know shit about big cities and jobs. Kids in your town leave and never move back. No jobs.
Plenty a jobs here asshole. My daughters kids still live here, liar. PS: I lived in Houston for a looooong time. Next lie...

Shocker! Breaking news. She never wrote that in her diary. That's fake news. Notice they didn't say he raped or touched her inappropriately. It's a slick lie. Just that he showered with her. Creepy huh? I had to look into it to find out that was never written in her diary. All lies.
How does it feel to support a pedophile?

waking-ime-joe-biden-is-a-pedofile-29874824.png

How many radical terrorists have infiltrated our nation because he REFUSES to deal with our border crisis.
The FBI now says we are at the highest risk since ISIS.

We keep poking the damn bees nest like a clueless child without any concern for the consequences.
You know undocumented workers have a lower crime rate than the normal population...

1698926154864.png

Undocumented workers should be more afraid of you but we don't see them saying you should be under curfew so US would be safer..

I'm in you're country you bozo. My mother came here pregnant and because your people are such cucks, birth right citizenship made me a citizen. Then I had daughter in Jamaica and because I was a citizen and again because of your cuck ancestors she's also a citizen as are all my cousins and niece's and nephews and now my grandson. I am part of the people replacing you cuck whites. 😄

Is that what you want, white genocide?

I'm in you're country you bozo. My mother came here pregnant and because your people are such cucks, birth right citizenship made me a citizen. Then I had daughter in Jamaica and because I was a citizen and again because of your cuck ancestors she's also a citizen as are all my cousins and niece's and nephews and now my grandson. I am part of the people replacing you cuck whites. 😄
Good luck replacing us. Have insurance, ya racist pos.

We think we have a problem with Black crime just wait until we reap the consequences of the filthy Democrats allowing all these Third World assholes flood into our country.

The Democrats need to have these assholes flood into the country in order to have a voting base.

Forum List

Back