Biden has spent 40% of his Presidency on vacation.

As usual, I hate to defend Biden just as much as hate to defend Trump, but when it comes to a President being on vacation, it's not like it's 1939. If we live in age of constant connectability and instant information. A modern President is never really on vacation. I said this back when they attacked Bush Jr. for "always" being on vacation, and I'll say anytime someone chooses to use it as a cudgel for a sitting President.

Certain protocols are far different in the Whitehouse. Visitor logs for instance. Cocaine availability for his "family orbit" is another consideration. Why is it too much to ask that our president stays in the Whitehouse with so much going on now? Is that not what it is for? We all know that Biden is not up to the job....setting him out on a beach chair just looks pathetic.

Last edited:
Reagan had his ranch in CA, Bush had his ranch in Texas , Trump had his Florida resort. I don't recall any images of them napping in the sun on a beach chair. Golfing with important people is different. Riding horses and chopping wood to let off steam is different. Setting the old geezer out on the beach for a nap is not a good look.

Crybaby Nostra..

<sob> Biden doesn’t stay in the White House on weekends
I’m going to call it a vacation

:206:
Funny how you attempt to spin your lies, Trollwinger.

Googlemap directions for the White House to Tahoe and let us know if it’s 50 miles.

:laughing0301: :dance: :laughing0301: :dance: :laughing0301:
Biden lives 50 miles away from the White House and goes there every weekend.

Republicans are outraged and declare it a “vacation”

And then, our hairy legged leader, scoots on into a mansion on Lake Tahoe that his "buddy" Tom Steyer, was kind enough to let him use. (Tom is not there.) Are Biden's handlers trying to make him look bad? If so, they are doing a good job.

I'm proud to say I didn't vote in 2020. No candidate I could support

Great! Then I'm politically-appropriating your vote before the Democrats get ahold of it.

Thanks bro! And if you ever decide you want to give away your Second Amendment right too, be sure to let me know. I could use an extra Second Amendment right as a spare.

:laughing0301:

Yep, must have been the global warming in Maui that prevented them from maintaining power lines, clearing bru and I asked about the seven hundred .... them in that economy I guess they do 7 hundred 61s and I asked about and one World War Two there are a number of people who thought you know yeah exactly soAfrican Americans would not be successful in in combat because they didn't have a well you know the will the skillthe 760% but you knew about them in that economy I guess they do it i'm looking for between the arm and his army and one World War Two there are a number of people who thoughta drought in Hawaii the last few years dingbat that's why it burns like thatgeneration later we were **** earlier

link us up to the science saying "the whole world is on fire and the seas are bleached",

I'll wait francoHFW
Try any news media in the world except for your big oil big money propaganda machine, dunce... Key West water is over 100 degrees and they're keeping little bits of coral so they aren't totally extinct. Yellow knife was just evacuated and the same thing is going on in Spain Greece syria Central America our southwest you name it. Places that were hot are now too hot and where it rained too much it rains way too much. You people are know nothing morons...

Try any news media in the world except for your big oil big money propaganda machine, dunce... Key West water is over 100 degrees and they're keeping little bits of coral so they aren't totally extinct. Yellow knife was just evacuated and the same thing is going on in Spain Greece syria Central America our southwest you name it. Places that were hot are now too hot and where it rained too much it rains way too much. You people are know nothing morons...
So you lied again, francoHFW

Must be a day that ends in “Y”

I fully support this. Sooner or later this will expose who is really running the country into the ground.

Right now he is vacationing with a BILLIONAIRE who made his fortune on the Climate change hoax.

Funny how Biden is funneling hundreds of billions of our tax dollars into the "climate change hoax", huh?

Joe Biden Vacations in Billionaire’s $18 Million Home - Joe Biden is on vacation again.

He has spent 373 days or 39.7% of his presidency on vacation.

This time the president, who casts himself as the man of the people and the little guy, is spending a week in an $18 million home at Lake Tahoe owned by billionaire Tom Steyer.

Steyer made headlines by spending $10 million trying to raise support for impeaching Donald Trump shortly after he became president in 2017.

The billionaire heads the Galvanize Climate Solutions investment fund.

Considering the damage he's done, 40% wasn't enough.

So you lied again, francoHFW

Must be a day that ends in “Y”
I don't think anyone here is lying, it's just that Mega people are totally misinformed with hateful garbage.

Funny how you attempt to spin your lies, Trollwinger.

Googlemap directions for the White House to Tahoe and let us know if it’s 50 miles.

:laughing0301: :dance: :laughing0301: :dance: :laughing0301:

rightwinger: Biden heads to his home on weekends

Nostra: But, but what about when he heads to Europe, Asia or Hawaii? He is not home those weekends so you are wrong

:slap:
How do you argue with morons?

rightwinger: Biden heads to his home on weekends

Nostra: But, but what about when he heads to Europe, Asia or Hawaii? He is not home those weekends so you are wrong

:slap:
How do you argue with morons?
Funny how you edited this out Of your post:

..AND HE GOES THERE EVERY WEEKEND.

And you completely fabricated what you just claimed I said.

I don't think anyone here is lying, it's just that Mega people are totally misinformed with hateful garbage.
So you think posting the words YOU typed into a Bing search is a link?

What a dumbass, especially when none of the results support your claim.

Funny how you edited this out Of your post:

..AND HE GOES THERE EVERY WEEKEND.

And you completely fabricated what you just claimed I said.
Wow looks like you got me on that one Skippy

He goes there every weekend except weekends he is traveling to Europe, Asia, Hawaii

Why are Conservatives so fucking stupid?

As usual, I hate to defend Biden just as much as hate to defend Trump, but when it comes to a President being on vacation, it's not like it's 1939. If we live in age of constant connectability and instant information. A modern President is never really on vacation. I said this back when they attacked Bush Jr. for "always" being on vacation, and I'll say anytime someone chooses to use it as a cudgel for a sitting President.
Thanks...
Biden used to travel everyday back to Delaware while in the Senate... He clearly likes to be at home among his family and friends...
It was said that he like to go into his own kitchen and cook his breakfast in his bathrobe... Seems pretty normal...

It is reasonably close to DC.. Not very expensive...

Wow looks like you got me on that one Skippy

He goes there every weekend except weekends he is traveling to Europe, Asia, Hawaii

Why are Conservatives so fucking stupid?
Your story is changing since I busted you in a lie, Simp.

Your story is changing since I busted you in a lie, Simp.

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.” – Bill Murray

Why it is a waste of time to try to discuss things with you

Forum List

Back