Biden Heckled By Protestors At Border

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California

Other good news. Kevin McCarthy, the new Speaker of the House, has removed Adam Schiff and Ilhan Omar from their committee assignments.
Schiff is a conspirator and liar and Omar is a vocal antisemite. Schiff actually contacted Twitter and told them to ban a famous journalist. Jim Jordan is Chairman of the Judiciary Committee.

Tin Lizzie and Adam Kinzinger are gone.

Last edited:
The Biden front team sanitized everything before he arrived. Mostly, that entailed cleaning up the homeless encampments and making sure that protestors were isolated from the MSM TV cameras. It was presented as a fantasy lovefest.

The Biden front team sanitized everything before he arrived. Mostly, that entailed cleaning up the homeless encampments and making sure that protestors were isolated from the MSM TV cameras. It was presented as a fantasy lovefest.

The death jab psychosis, a growing concern among leftists, makes it really difficult to accept reality.

Biden was furious at the lack of little tacos to sniff and fondle, and the poor quality of ice cream stores available.

He still has no clue where the fuck he was, and kept wandering in the wrong direction from the mobile telepromter.

Other good news. Kevin McCarthy, the new Speaker of the House, has removed Adam Schiff and Ilhan Omar from their committee assignments.
Schiff is a conspirator and liar and Omar is a vocal antisemite. Schiff actually contacted Twitter and told them to ban a famous journalist. Jim Jordan is Chairman of the Judiciary Committee.

Tin Lizzie and Adam Kinzinger are gone.

This is also why Jordan didn’t want the Speaker role. He felt he could do more good for America as the chair of the Judiciary Committee.

Better late than never, I guess.

Luckily, I had a near fatal "vaccine" reaction in 1997 and my doctor told me to never have another "vaccine" again.

What really popped up the red neon for me was having users here and on other boards tell me that I didn't have a right to follow my own doctor's advice -- that I HAD to get the shot even if it killed me, for their safety! That's when I absolutely knew the profound depths of indoctrination that had already happened and from there, confirmation wasn't even a question.

Following the brainless is never a good idea.

Luckily, I had a near fatal "vaccine" reaction in 1997 and my doctor told me to never have another "vaccine" again.

What really popped up the red neon for me was having users here and on other boards tell me that I didn't have a right to follow my own doctor's advice -- that I HAD to get the shot even if it killed me, for their safety! That's when I absolutely knew the profound depths of indoctrination that had already happened and from there, confirmation wasn't even a question.

Following the brainless is never a good idea.

I have a relative who had a reaction to a Flu shot 5 or 6 years ago and loss the use of both of his legs. He developed GBS (Guillain-Barre Syndrome) and doctors confirmed it was from the Flu shot.

After 3 months of physical therapy he regained the use of both legs. The doctors told him many people have been completely paralyzed as a result of Flu shots/vaccines and never walk again. They also advised him against taking any kind of vaccines for the rest of his life. He was fortunate that it was temporary.

I have a relative who had a reaction to a Flu shot 5 or 6 years ago and loss the use of both of his legs. He developed GBS (Guillain-Barre Syndrome) and doctors confirmed it was from the Flu shot.

After 3 months of physical therapy he regained the use of both legs. The doctors told him many people have been completely paralyzed as a result of Flu shots/vaccines and never walk again. They also advised him against taking any kind of vaccines for the rest of his life. He was fortunate that it was temporary.

I wish him well.

It's hard to tell if I have any lingering deficits. None that are obvious.

Thanks, and same for you. Hopefully the worst is behind you. Glad you lived to tell your story, it may save someone's life.

:beer:

I'm lucky that I don't have to preach much.

All of my family and friends and most of my neighbors are intelligent enough to have figured out the truth long ago.

Forum List

Back