Biden hires anti-Israel CUNY professor as an advisor

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Just weeks after the CUNY valedictorian spewed a vicious anti-Israel graduation speech, and while the Biden has been criticized for not doing enough to combat rising antisemitism on college campuses, what does he do? He hires an an advisor a Muslim who, along with saying the 9/11 terrorists were not evil, accuses Israel of “ethnic cleansing“ and other falsities - and is engulfed in an antisemitic controversy.

This is tantamount to signaling CUNY antisemites that they can spew their lopsided Israel-hate (spurred by their hostility to Jews) and still be rewarded with a Biden Administration role.

Racist, do you only want anti-Palestenian members in his Administration?
Racist, I don’t want antisemitic CUNY PROFESSORS who spew lies about our ally, which is what this POS did. And Biden rewarded him.

Racist, do you only want anti-Palestenian members in his Administration?
Haven’t you learned? You are never allowed to one-up the fake Jews. Their victimhood status is always superior to yours. So take the back seat. :laughing0301:

Just weeks after the CUNY valedictorian spewed a vicious anti-Israel graduation speech, and while the Biden has been criticized for not doing enough to combat rising antisemitism on college campuses, what does he do? He hires an an advisor a Muslim who, along with saying the 9/11 terrorists were not evil, accuses Israel of “ethnic cleansing“ and other falsities - and is engulfed in an antisemitic controversy.

This is tantamount to signaling CUNY antisemites that they can spew their lopsided Israel-hate (spurred by their hostility to Jews) and still be rewarded with a Biden Administration role.

I just assumed all democrats were like that.

Haven’t you learned? You are never allowed to one-up the fake Jews. Their victimhood status is always superior to yours. So take the back seat. :laughing0301:
Uh huh.

giphy.gif

I just assumed all democrats were like that.
It seems that way, but CUNY professors have a history of it. In the 80s, History professor Leonard Jeffries - uncle of Hakeem - was teaching his students that Jewish doctors were injecting black newborns with AIDS.

It doesn't appear these are antisemitic comments. They are accusing the state of Israel. Not Jews.

Sorry, no matter how much you try and spin, it isn't the same thing.

It doesn't appear these are antisemitic comments. They are accusing the state of Israel. Not Jews.

Sorry, no matter how much you try and spin, it isn't the same thing.
But since Israel is an ethno-state for supposed Jews, it’s a bit difficult separating the two.

I hate to break it to you, but being critical of Israel does not automatically become anti-semitism. I mean I know that is what they want you to believe, but it is far from the truth. From the OP,

It doesn't make sense that Jewish Americans living in Brooklyn have more rights to the land than Palestinians who live in Lebanon and can't return to their historical land

Does that make sense? And seriously, is stating that observation antisemitism? I am sick and damn tired of all the bullshit claims of antisemitism. Any criticism of Israel is automatically proclaimed antisemitism and that is a clear indication that the criticism is more than justified.

But since Israel is an ethno-state for supposed Jews, it’s a bit difficult separating the two.
Not it isn't. Not at all. The state's actions vs its people. This man in the OP's article is being critical of the state. Not the religion or its people.

And you just used the word "ethno-state". Historically, what countries have attempted to create an ethno-state? Well Nazi Germany immediately comes to mind, South Africa comes into play, and white supremist have called for one to be created in the Pacific northwest.

I mean how ironic is it that Israel believes they are entitled to having a Jewish majority when Germany was simply attempting to have an Aryan majority, South Africa a white majority, and the skinheads and Klan members want America to be a WASP majority? I am not denying the Holocaust, just want to point out that almost everyone involved with that time period are now DEAD. Damn past time Israel stops using that excuse to ignore their illegal and immoral treatment of the Palestinians. Past time for Americans to stop enabling them.

It seems that way, but CUNY professors have a history of it. In the 80s, History professor Leonard Jeffries - uncle of Hakeem - was teaching his students that Jewish doctors were injecting black newborns with AIDS.
Democrats are a cult, and as such, are just one big monolithic group think massive turd.

Individualism is not possible, unless you have some weird sexual perversions.

Not it isn't. Not at all. The state's actions vs its people. This man in the OP's article is being critical of the state. Not the religion or its people.

The man in the OP is being prejudiced against Israel, not critical.

If the use of double standards, bloodlibels etc. against people
is prejudice, what is it when used against their only state?

So Biden hires another insufferable CUNY to work for his administration? There are already too many of them in there now, and not all of them are even women.

I hate to break it to you, but being critical of Israel does not automatically become anti-semitism. I mean I know that is what they want you to believe, but it is far from the truth. From the OP,

It doesn't make sense that Jewish Americans living in Brooklyn have more rights to the land than Palestinians who live in Lebanon and can't return to their historical land

Does that make sense? And seriously, is stating that observation antisemitism? I am sick and damn tired of all the bullshit claims of antisemitism. Any criticism of Israel is automatically proclaimed antisemitism and that is a clear indication that the criticism is more than justified.
I hate to break it to you, but the one-sided and false diatribes targeted at the one tiny Jewish country, while large Muslim countries barely get a boo, is driven by antisemitism.

So Biden hires another insufferable CUNY to work for his administration? There are already too many of them in there now, and not all of them are even women.
And the timing? It’s only a few weeks after that hateful, antisemitic Muslim girl spewed her Israel hate during the CUNY commencement address, and Biden shows the world that he’s on their side. Otherwise, he would not hire a controversial anti-Israel CUNY professor as an advisor.

The Democrats are the anti-Israel party.

Forum List

Back