Biden hits new lows in approval, new highs in disapproval 6/29/22

Want me to comment on those Leftards too?
That's OK. I knew Joe's ratings were in the toilet. Knew Nancy and chuck weren't popular. No fan of Moscow Mitch but did not expect him has the other at the top of the leader board in politicos, people love to hate.

So? Just as Biden is attacked that much from rightwing media.
Compare Trump to Biden?
Trump's presidency was a miracle in itself, the biggest upset in US election history. Hillary and the DNC actually colluded with and paid Russians for "dirt" on Trump, aka the "Steele Dossier". Obama used the power of the DOJ, FBI, CIA and other Federal agencies to illegally spy on and setup Trump for failure. Operations Crossfire Hurricane and Razor, the Mueller Investigation, Russian Collusion Hoax, the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage and "fake news", Never-Trump Republicans, the Lincoln Project, globalists of every stripe, the entrenched Deep State who all oppose Trump's policies, the planted leakers and whistle-blowers, and the RINOs who'd rather shill for K-Street than work for main street. Then add to all of that the outright hatred shown by the House democrats toward Trump, to the point of "non-crime" Impeachment Articles, twice!!

So you're arguing over who's a bigger piece of shit?

Seems like a worthwhile way of spending your time.
It is entertaining though and almost as relevant as who left the cap off the freaking toothpasts, whose turn to take the garbage out. Reminds me of the Eagle's song, perfect for this forum.

That's OK. I knew Joe's ratings were in the toilet. Knew Nancy and chuck weren't popular. No fan of Moscow Mitch but did not expect him has the other at the top of the leader board in politicos, people love to hate.
People hate 2 things in our time: they hate swamp creatures and those who oppose swamp creatures.

Right now a solid majority hate swamp creatures. Thus the ratings for those ‘leaders’ in DC.

So? Trump's low up until this point in his presidency was 37%.
thar is true…but that also took a putin disinformation campaign that the dems helped spread

not happening today…just poor xiden and his demafacist policies that are hurting the world

/——-/ Joe is working overtime to turn our 401k into a 201k.

Attachments

• 693A5C47-9277-4274-AAC8-56E7FFE64014.jpeg
    693A5C47-9277-4274-AAC8-56E7FFE64014.jpeg
    81.2 KB · Views: 10
Compare Trump to Biden?
Trump's presidency was a miracle in itself, the biggest upset in US election history. Hillary and the DNC actually colluded with and paid Russians for "dirt" on Trump, aka the "Steele Dossier". Obama used the power of the DOJ, FBI, CIA and other Federal agencies to illegally spy on and setup Trump for failure. Operations Crossfire Hurricane and Razor, the Mueller Investigation, Russian Collusion Hoax, the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage and "fake news", Never-Trump Republicans, the Lincoln Project, globalists of every stripe, the entrenched Deep State who all oppose Trump's policies, the planted leakers and whistle-blowers, and the RINOs who'd rather shill for K-Street than work for main street. Then add to all of that the outright hatred shown by the House democrats toward Trump, to the point of "non-crime" Impeachment Articles, twice!!

Rightwing media is no different than leftwing media.

So your answer to the issues with Biden is to look at Trump's numbers?

The nation is in trouble and your solution is to look at two years ago? Unfortunately for you people don't judge Presidents that way.

At this point the Bidung presidency is in quicksand, it doesn’t matter what they do, it will keep sinking. There was a reason why the Dems passed the 25th amendment resolution right before Biden took office. It wasn‘t because of Trump.

Right-wing media is no different than left-wing media.
Yes right-wing media is different than left-wing media, just ask those commies at Harvard that published a scientific study. I was amazed at the results, that prove you wrong.
Fox News is "fair and balanced" as advertised. You know yourself, that FXN is the only news and opinon outlet that always presents both sides fairly, unlike the jerk-offs at CNN and MSDNC, and the major networks NBC, ABC, CBS.

1656603169260.png

So don't just post words, post proof.

I dated the title because next week it’ll be the same title with a date change.
View attachment 664058
What I don't understand is who are the dumbshits that still approves of his performance?

My god, they have to be the biggest idiots on the face of the earth!

Of course they would have had to be idiots to have voted for him in the first place.

Yes right-wing media is different than left-wing media, just ask those commies at Harvard that published a scientific study. I was amazed at the results, that prove you wrong.
Fox News is "fair and balanced" as advertised. You know yourself, that FXN is the only news and opinon outlet that always presents both sides fairly, unlike the jerk-offs at CNN and MSDNC, and the major networks NBC, ABC, CBS.

View attachment 664340

So don't just post words, post proof.

That is only a handful of sources. There are thousands of sites on the Internet. Sites like gatewaypundit are no different than sites like rawstory other than the former leans right while the latter leans left.

That is only a handful of sources. There are thousands of sites on the Internet. Sites like gatewaypundit are no different than sites like rawstory other than the former leans right while the latter leans left.
Blogs are news agencies!
What a retard.

Forum List

Back