Biden: I Think We Can Win Back the House

Your NaziCon panic is showing. From your link:

“Together, I think we can win back the House,” Biden said, before correcting himself. “We’re gonna keep the House, increase it and flip the Senate.”

“Together, I think we can win back the House,” Biden said, before correcting himself. “We’re gonna keep the House, increase it and flip the Senate.”
Way to defend the senile old pervert...slow clap.

Not to worry, others have the same dementia that you and Joe seem to share.

upload_2020-3-9_21-3-56.jpeg

He's the best candidate you vermin can come up with. A senile dementia bound child molester who has been in government for well over thirty years and has never done jack shit. You vermin deserve him but we are not going to let you have the senile old bastard.

Democrats don't care. He's not Trump and he's not Sanders so even if he has to move the WH to a nursing home, they'll vote for him.
According to Pelosi, Dems are so dim they would vote for "a glass of water" as long as it had a "D" on it. Frankly, in most cases the water would do a better job. The same Dim-Dems would vote for Comrade Bernie or Genghis Freakin' Kahn if either was the Dem roadkill facing Trump in November.

Last edited:

He's the best candidate you vermin can come up with. A senile dementia bound child molester who has been in government for well over thirty years and has never done jack shit. You vermin deserve him but we are not going to let you have the senile old bastard.
I speak only for me but this is...
IMG-2568.jpg

I really feel sorry Biden. He had two brain aneurysms and is probably going to stroke out before the election. Pathetic Democrats forced him to run because they have nobody.
I believe they have more going on then they are willing to admit to at this point.

Forum List

Back