Biden Ignores Maui

Biden needs to send Kamala to represent us

Great opportunity for making speeches and photo-ops and it would inspire the residents
Oh yeah .. just like he did with Kamala with the on-going border crisis ... and Artificial Intelligence (how ironic) ... and .. and .. and .. such an inspiration and can't wait for that great speech from her.

Great opportunity for making speeches and photo-ops and it would inspire the residents
I can just hear Kamala now, "We stand with Hawaiians here in Hawaii for this distinctively Hawaiin tragedy. Hawaii, after all, is an island state here in Hawaii."

To be honest, I prefer Biden's, "No comment"

Last edited:
I can just hear Kamala now, "We stand with Hawaiians here in Hawaii for Hawaiin tragedy. Hawaii, after all, is an island state here in Hawaii."

You forgot the nervous tick she displays when she's unconfident .. her laugh

kamala-harris.gif

I can just hear Kamala now, "We stand with Hawaiians here in Hawaii for Hawaiin tragedy. Hawaii, after all, is an island state here in Hawaii."

What a worthless life-support system for a mouth and a vagina Kamala Harris is.

A true-believer in the Cult of Joe weighs in.

Be sure to jump ahead in the line when Kamala starts passing out Kool-Aid. You wouldn't want to miss your dose.

Forum List

Back