Biden Ignores Maui

He seemed confused by the question about the tragedy in Hawaii. Maybe he is off his meds or maybe he wasn't informed by his handlers or maybe he forgot or he just doesn't give a damn. The media will cover for him until the end.
Just fulfilling another promise to the Chinese. Now they can buy up all that land.

When Democrats make it obvious they don’t care…you know there is a reason behind it.

I can just hear Kamala now, "We stand with Hawaiians here in Hawaii for this distinctively Hawaiin tragedy. Hawaii, after all, is an island state here in Hawaii."

To be honest, I prefer Biden's, "No comment".

I like Trump's.

I hope Joe doesn't skip the paper towels............

I like Trump's.

I hope Joe doesn't skip the paper towels............

Trump knew the massive corruption of that island. It pissed him off of the waste and privileged of the unions there. The real trickle-down theory that created second rate electricity and water utility systems. W. was ostracized over not going to New Orleans quickly. He did a flyover two days after it and then showed up a week or so later. Obama took 12 days to show up after oil tragedy in the Gulf. Joe did not go to Ohio with the train tragedy. Joe is not going to Hawaii until next week with the Hawaii tragedy.

So, WTF are they going to spend it on?
Where are they going to spend it?
Everything is free (donated) food, clothing, housing, $$$, at this point is worthless in Maui's residents eyes.
Funerals for family members?

Everything is free (donated) food, clothing, housing, $$$, at this point is worthless in Maui's residents eyes.
You dipshits have no problem paying out millions to the families of criminals…yet here you cry foul. Weird.

Trump knew the massive corruption of that island. It pissed him off of the waste and privileged of the unions there. The real trickle-down theory that created second rate electricity and water utility systems. W. was ostracized over not going to New Orleans quickly. He did a flyover two days after it and then showed up a week or so later. Obama took 12 days to show up after oil tragedy in the Gulf. Joe did not go to Ohio with the train tragedy. Joe is not going to Hawaii until next week with the Hawaii tragedy.
WTF?
You want the US president (any president) to show up at a train wreck?
Then whine about Biden not showing up right after the disaster?

What Puerto Rico Looked Like When Trump Came to Visit​

1692276226045.png
The Atlantic
https://www.theatlantic.com › photo › 2017/10 › what...

Oct 4, 2017 — Two weeks after Hurricane Maria smashed Puerto Rico, President Donald Trump flew to San Juan to assess the situation and meet with local ...

Biden will arrive in Maui 12 days.

I don't care if he ever goes. Aside from W at Ground Zero I don't think a President visiting a disaster has ever inspired anybody. They actually look like they're in the way most times.

What's Biden going to do? Throw paper towels to people? Poor man would break his arm.

Homeowners Insurance deductibles, Medical bills, a trip to the mainland.

I don't care if he ever goes. Aside from W at Ground Zero I don't think a President visiting a disaster has ever inspired anybody. They actually look like they're in the way most times.

What's Biden going to do? Throw paper towels to people? Poor man would break his arm.

Trump rode golf cart while G7 leaders walked through Sicily​

1692277266500.png
The Hill
https://thehill.com › homenews › administration › 335...

May 27, 2017 — President Trump chose to ride in a golf cart while his foreign counterparts took a walk through Taormina, Sicily, on Saturday during the ...

Forum List

Back