Biden impeachment likely if Republicans regain House in 2022

Actually, you lot set the bar with Clinton.
Clinton was impeached for perjury (an actual crime)....

As a matter of fact, he actually had his law license suspended due to that criminal behavior!!!!

Pelosi and the Democrats lowered the bar impeaching Trump when they made impeachment a purely political tool....

Assuming Old Joe lives that long, of course.

Growing number inside GOP stir to impeach Biden in 2023 over border insecurity​

"The bar was so low to impeach President Trump," he told the John Solomon Reports podcast. "And even if the bar were raised exponentially, I believe that President Biden has met that requirement. What we're seeing at the border is not just criminal, but it is immoral.

"The fact that our United States government is putting its own citizens behind those of other nations, and also encouraging human trafficking. And what we're seeing [is] they're filling the bank accounts and the cash stashes of the cartel. It's really a travesty. And it's not what this country should be about."
Impeachment has been cheapened to the level of "racist", leaving it bereft of meaning.

Assuming Old Joe lives that long, of course.

Growing number inside GOP stir to impeach Biden in 2023 over border insecurity​

"The bar was so low to impeach President Trump," he told the John Solomon Reports podcast. "And even if the bar were raised exponentially, I believe that President Biden has met that requirement. What we're seeing at the border is not just criminal, but it is immoral.

"The fact that our United States government is putting its own citizens behind those of other nations, and also encouraging human trafficking. And what we're seeing [is] they're filling the bank accounts and the cash stashes of the cartel. It's really a travesty. And it's not what this country should be about."
Mcconnell is a corrupt sack of shit---------he isn't going to against the establishment. The establishment would destroy him first.

Not. Clinton committed actual crimes.
That is not what drives impeachment, especially since they decided a sitting president can not be tried when Trump was in office. An attempt to extort a foreign leader to “find some dirt” and invent an investigation on a personal political rival is certainly impeachable, as is sedition and attempting to overturn an election in which he lost. A lot worse than lying about sex.

That is not what drives impeachment, especially since they decided a sitting president can not be tried when Trump was in office. An attempt to extort a foreign leader to “find some dirt” and invent an investigation on a personal political rival is certainly impeachable, as is sedition and attempting to overturn an election in which he lost. A lot worse than lying about sex.
Save your babble for someone who is totally naive.

Ah, the MSNBC version of the story. Thanks.

You probably also believe vaccinated people can't get or spread Covid, right? "The virus stops with every vaccinated person".

LOL!

Let things get bad for you. It's getting bad for a growing amount of people. Politicians get in the way of many things the citizens could live easier lives with. Progs agendas are mostly negative to the economy.

Are you drunk tonight? You are making less sense than normal.

Oh, and Biden will not be POTUS in 2023 so they will not be able to impeach him

LOL, you're one weird little dude.

You obviously know that you are a Democrat. You do nothing all day but defend Democrats and attack Republicans. Just stop the stupid shit. No one believes you, LOL. What a stupid douche ...

Tit for tat rounds of impeachment proceedings might be momentarily satisfying but ya gotta look over the horizon at what comes after.

Democrats chose this and ended any meaningful filibuster. You broke it, you own it. Exactly why impeaching Biden over and over is necessary. Otherwise it remains a Democrat tool. We need to end it. Nice job, ass wipe

Actually, you lot set the bar with Clinton.

Agreed. Republicans took the first blow to end the filibuster. Democrats the second (and third). It's time to end it (in a meaningful way).

I figure Republicans could impeach Biden based on the time maybe five times. They should do that

The Congressional Trump Cult will impeach Biden right after they replace Obamacare...

LOL, it's hilarious that YOU say that of all people. No one sounds more like they are in a cult than you.

Seriously, google the definition of cult, then read your own posts. Yeah, Cowboy, Democrats are pure good, they fart strawberries and kiss babies and help little old ladies across streets. Republicans are evil and mean and kill winos in back alleys.

And YOU call anyone else a "cultist?" That's classic

LOL, you're one weird little dude.

You obviously know that you are a Democrat. You do nothing all day but defend Democrats and attack Republicans. Just stop the stupid shit. No one believes you, LOL. What a stupid douche ...

Not really sure how me saying I want the GOP to impeach Biden is defending the Dems, but hey whatever makes you happy.

Here is a fun thread of me defending the Dems, come join in...

HA! Good luck with that losers.

You impeached Trump twice for things that Democrats did. The Clinton impeachment was a mistake, but at least he did it. But after two sad impeachments by you morons, it's all a farce now, impeachments mean nothing. Nice job. And go ahead and keep whining, pathetic bitch

Why? It's just an adjective for the Trumpybear. The Neo-GOP wants a revenge impeachment if they take the House and they should run on that as a campaign promise. I predict it will be a real winner with the base.

I don't look up the shit you make up because it's stupid shit. Make up something plausible and worth discussing and I will discuss. But the stupid crap you're making up now, propaganda boy? Forget it

Not really sure how me saying I want the GOP to impeach Biden is defending the Dems, but hey whatever makes you happy.

Here is a fun thread of me defending the Dems, come join in...

So you took a hard view of government contractor pay and Biden, huh? Wow, that's pretty edgy, LOL

So you took a hard view of government contractor pay and Biden, huh? Wow, that's pretty edgy, LOL

You did not even open the thread, it goes far deeper than government contractor pay.

But hey, just keep sitting there with your head up your ass pretending I never say anything bad about the Dems, it suits you

Forum List

Back