Biden impeachment likely if Republicans regain House in 2022

Penelope

Penelope says she “disagrees” with my post that points out that Trumo was never convicted of impeachment, but how does one disagree with a FACT? The FACT is that the Senate acquitted Trump of the ridiculous impeachment - one done AFTER he had already lost the election and was leaving within weeks anyway.

Dems, especially under the control of the Chief Witch Pelosi, are a nasty, vengeful bunch.

In the maj of people he was. Treasonous SOB

Let's check:

Let's remind all the mindless....you......of Trump's five Nobel nominations for peace in the Middle East, quieting of North Korea, no invasions by Russia, keeping Iran guessing, having the courage to move our embassy to Jerusalem, forcing Mexico to keep invaders on their side of the border, sending ships through the South China Sea that China claimed was theirs, not turning over tons of armaments to the Taliban..........astounding foreign policy achievements that no Democrat can claim.

1647441484537.png

Penelope

Penelope says she “disagrees” with my post that points out that Trumo was never convicted of impeachment, but how does one disagree with a FACT? The FACT is that the Senate acquitted Trump of the ridiculous impeachment - one done AFTER he had already lost the election and was leaving within weeks anyway.

Dems, especially under the control of the Chief Witch Pelosi, are a nasty, vengeful bunch.

Truth is not a Leftwing value.

tramp is not going to run in 2024, you may as well get use to it.
I can hear the fear in your voice. I love it. Your dems sure sound afraid that he will. If they weren't they wouldn't even be holding Jan. 6th kangaroo court. :saythat:

Forum List

Back