Biden Invites 'Insurrectionists' To WH To Honor / Celebrate Them

Not hardly. The Americans you pictured who weren't federal agents, were related to these Americans. But I'm not surprised you can't see the difference.

tea-2.jpg

a5b5c82-2f3a-cbd7-a003-87e53234a600_stamp_Act_protest_colonies.jpg

BRI_APUSH_03_03_BosMass1-780x713.jpg
I don't see anybody trying to stop an election and kill their own vice president your photos.

Sarcasm/humor.com

Since it would have been just as easy to link proof of your statement, I assume you don't have it. It is an odd story to just make up, but defending an attack on a US election is a very difficult proposition in a country founded on the principle of free and fair elections, so I understand the attempt to save face. It is a very human thing to do.

Since it would have been just as easy to link proof of your statement, I assume you don't have it. It is an odd story to just make up, but defending an attack on a US election is a very difficult proposition in a country founded on the principle of free and fair elections, so I understand the attempt to save face. It is a very human thing to do.

You seriously need to find / develop a sense of humor...

When American institutions like elections become corrupted by fraud and theft by dishonest Democrats, they deserve to be attacked. As do those "Republicans" who enable those corrupt Democrats to steal elections.

Biden has invited 3 Tn 'Insurrectionists' - 2 who have been removed from office for their attempt to obstruct legislative proceedings - and is praising them for their attempt to strip Americans of their 2nd Amendent rights.

Neither Fox News nor Biden used the word insurrectionists. Easyt65 has now entered my list of candidates for missing former of the Year 2023 along with Macho man and others...

Although it's also possible that easy is so dumb he doesn't know how to use a quotation mark properly.

The most likely scenario is that he was pretending that Joe Biden called them insurrectionists and invited them anyway.

You seriously need to find / develop a sense of humor...

Trump stole their sense of humor in 2016. Liberals are now just sad and angry old dinosaurs whose party hasn't had a new idea in 50 years. The reality is, they've become the establishment, where as we conservatives are the "counter-culture."

When American institutions like elections become corrupted by fraud and theft by dishonest Democrats, they deserve to be attacked. As do those "Republicans" who enable those corrupt Democrats to steal elections.
Proving that "elections have become corrupted by fraud and theft by dishonest Democrats" before attacking them would be the thing to do in order to bolster credibility of this rather extreme tactic.

Neither Fox News nor Biden used the word insurrectionists. Easyt65 has now entered my list of candidates for missing former of the Year 2023 along with Macho man and others...

Although it's also possible that easy is so dumb he doesn't know how to use a quotation mark properly.

The most likely scenario is that he was pretending that Joe Biden called them insurrectionists and invited them anyway.
The article I 1st posted included a headline / the wording calling them 'insurrectionists' ...

....the real problem is snowflakes don't like when their own false accusations come back to bite them in the ass.

Included in the hundreds of 'Insurrectionists' on J6 were people who did not engage in violence or enter the Capitol but who were still charged with 'OBSTRUCTION' for 'interrupting / halting legislative proceedings' ... and THIS made them 'insurrectionists' according to Democrats and snowflakes.

Well, if OBSTRUCTION' - 'interrupting / halting legislative proceedings' - is all it takes to make someone an 'Insurrectionist' then these 3 were / are undeniably 'Insurrectionist' because that is exactly what they did.

Sorry facts / reality makes easily offended snowflakes' pu$$y hurt so much.

Proving that "elections have become corrupted by fraud and theft by dishonest Democrats" before attacking them would be the thing to do in order to bolster credibility of this rather extreme tactic.

Fuck off, Democrat shill. Or better yet, hurry up and go get your fifth Covid jab so I can buy your stuff when your family sells it off to make enough money to bury you.

Biden has invited 3 Tn 'Insurrectionists' - 2 who have been removed from office for their attempt to obstruct legislative proceedings - and is praising them for their attempt to strip Americans of their 2nd Amendent rights.

Look at it as more evidence for His and Kamala's impeachment trial, they are making this toooo easy.

Fuck off, Democrat shill. Or better yet, hurry up and go get your fifth Covid jab so I can buy your stuff when your family sells it off to make enough money to bury you.
A rational answer would have been to simply provide proof so we can continue with an intelligent debate. If you are embarrassed that you don't have it, the more mature thing to do would be to just admit it.

Throwing a nasty little tantrum like this is not a very effective way of dealing with embarrassment.

What the democrats want to do is bring the screaming, chanting and bullhorn blowing into the legislative chamber itself. They weren't allowed to do that.

Guess he doesn't believe in democracy and the law.

You’re a moron. That is all.
Couldn't challenge the OP huh?

Interrupting the democratic process of legislative action seems praiseworthy? Promoting civil unrest? Suggesting another "law" is going to change how killers kill?

Couldn't challenge the OP huh?

Interrupting the democratic process of legislative action seems praiseworthy? Promoting civil unrest? Suggesting another "law" is going to change how killers kill?
Keep reading. I addressed it. You guys are moronic with your gotchyas. Apples and oranges always.

Forum List

Back