Biden invokes Production act for Solar Panels....ends tarrifs.....the solar panels from communist China...he gets his 10%...

Attachments

• 5i5npnr4ea601.jpg
    5i5npnr4ea601.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 13
Have you seen the contents of Hunters laptop? If not you're just another old vicious gossip.
just what was reported and yes the email were he said his dad needed the ten percent kickback

Nope so I'm not making vicious accusations. You should see the commercial applications of solar popping up everywhere in Atlanta.

No, you're just blabbering away and I don't give two shits about solar applications in Atlanta

No, you're just blabbering away and I don't give two shits about solar applications in Atlanta

Solar panels have been used for hot water for years in Hawaii and Israel. Very common. They work and cut your power bill by 30-40%.

And notice the obsession with heat pumps in what he's doing. They're doing the same thing in Britain, trying to con people into buying heat pumps and ger rid of their existing HVAC systems.

So tax gimmicks for heat pumps, more wasted tax dollars, to convince people who have perfectly good HVAC systems. And what about colder climates where a hat pump isn't a good choice or people who have radiant heat and don't have ducts?

All of this is aimed at the non-existent AGW. But someone is making money, just look at all the failed Øbama soar panel companies that got big bucks and most of them went belly up. Where'd the billion go?
We have a heat pump/AC in our Central Florida house.

Works fine most of the time in the winter. However, when it get really cold like in the 30s it hardly puts out any heat and we have to go with electric strips, which really uses up the power.

I don't think they would work very well much farther north of where we live. Certinally not in the UK or anywhere north of the FL/GA line in the US.

I don't see where he has the authority to end the tariffs.

And what exactly does he thinks these actions will prove? Fucking dumbass and his fucking dumbass advisers.
Glad you asked.

"now on track to triple domestic solar manufacturing capacity by 2024” to a total of 22.5 gigawatts.

to expeditiously find places to put those grids and bring them online by fast-tracking clean energy projects on public land

using tools like SolarAPP+ for local communities. That includes helping Puerto Rico achieve its goal of hitting 100% renewable power generation.

building insulation, resources critical to the production and deployment of renewables like metals and fuel cells, and electric heat pumps, which provide heating and cooling to homes at a rate of power far lower than more traditional counterparts and with much lower emissions.

This will hurt the fossil fuel industry permanently, cutting hundreds of billions in profits over the next few decades.

My heart really bleeds for them.

Biden will also end Trump's tariffs on China too... everything Biden does is for the benefit of China....

How much money is the biden family making off of this deal?

What a guy! Joe creates an energy and economic crisis just in time to bail us out with billions of business for Red China? :uhh:

When will I start seeing any republicans other than the much-maligned MTG, Gaetz or Bobert tearing up phone books enraged by this stuff?

Only problem with the OP's title, and what some posters on here think is that the tariffs that have been suspended for panels coming from China......................no.....................the panels ARE NOT coming from China.

From the OP's link...................

But Biden also waived tariffs for two years for four Southwest Asian countries: Cambodia, Malaysia, Thailand, and Vietnam. These countries make up 80% of America’s solar-panel imports.

No, those countries ARE NOT CHINA, they are their own countries and have nothing to do with our trade with China. I also highly doubt that Biden is getting a 10 percent kickback like many on here are alleging.

I don't see where he has the authority to end the tariffs.

And what exactly does he thinks these actions will prove? Fucking dumbass and his fucking dumbass advisers.
Democrats can do anything they want.

They can ignore immigration laws, lie to the FBI like Hillary, and they are on record saying they will ignore any anti-abortion laws as well.

Laws are for the little people only.

Forum List

Back