Biden is already on FDR's level

Due his tremendous number of Executive Orders solving all our problems making the American dream come true.

This is what the Left voted for. This is what they crave.

Despotism.

FDR is good company to be in

Biden is facing the biggest crisis since FDR
Trump proved incapable of handling it.......Biden will have to

Not doing too good. Every day we set record deaths, record cases, low vax distribution numbers. I thought the fucking child molester was a savior to all? He looks more like a senile loser to most.
Since you can do better you'd better call Joe and give him an ear full, don't let the world do without you stable genius.

And you attacked Trump saying he was doing everything wrong. So WHAT COULD TRUMP HAVE DONE?

I'm not the one who RAN on ending the fucking virus, the child molester did.

SO WHEN WILL HE END IT? FUCKING CHILD MOLESTER JOE.

Last edited:

FDR sucked as POTUS. Everything he did extended the GD. He put people to work but it was on Govt. jobs that were supported with tax dollars. Hell he was taxing some businesses at 95%. No one could hire, they could hardly afford to keep running.

Biden has already kicked every tax payer in America in the teeth. With more to come.

Trump did a great job as POTUS. This country was doing great before the very convenient Chinese virus hit.

Biden is facing the same crisis Trump faced and he hasn't done anything differently than Trump did. You can't control a pandemic and anyone who thinks you can is dumber than a box of rocks.

Not doing too good. Every day we set record deaths, record cases, low vax distribution numbers. I thought the fucking child molester was a savior to all? He looks more like a senile loser to most.
Since you can do better you'd better call Joe and give him an ear full, don't let the world do without you stable genius.

And you attacked Trump saying he was doing everything wrong. So WHAT COULD TRUMP HAVE DONE?

I'm not the one who RAN on ending the fucking virus, the child molester did.

SO WHEN WILL HE END IT? FUCKING CHILD MOLESTER JOE.

He didn't run on ending the virus. Biden said were were in for some dark days ahead and their intent was to get the vaccine out to Americans as quickly as possible. Most countries these days are requiring immunization before you can get thru Immigration and Customs... Do you even know what I'm talking about?

Every day we set record deaths, record cases, low vax distribution numbers.
Wth every passing day infections drop, deaths drop, and vaccine's increase.

Of course Biden is neither responsible for that drop nor for the numbers themselves since he walked into this ongoing disaster just 2 weeks ago....

Every day we set record deaths, record cases, low vax distribution numbers.
Wth every passing day infections drop, deaths drop, and vaccine's increase.

Of course Biden is neither responsible for that drop nor for the numbers themselves since he walked into this ongoing disaster just 2 weeks ago....

Maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel.

I wonder how my parents fared after Pearl Harbor and whether communities tore themselves apart screaming loss of freedoms and raging against rationing etc.

Seems like many Americans these days can't cooperate or cope even during a national emergency.

Forum List

Back