Biden is losing his mind

Ah, a random weepy BDS thread.

Seeing them is always a good sign. If the BDSers are freaking out, that always means good things are happening in the USA.
second post in thread.

surprising you haven't brought up Trump yet.

slow day?

Last edited:

Seeing them is always a good sign. If the BDSers are freaking out, that always means good things are happening in the USA.
You want to see a "freak-out"? Just tune into MS-LSD and see them all besides themselves on the reports of FJB's cognitive decline that all the outlets are running with this morning.....It was glorious to watch!

1717597123300.png

This ^ is not a good defense of the senility detailed in the WSJ article. This ^ is why you guys are going to lose the election. Weak denials have never been a winning strategy in politics.

second post in thread.

surprising you haven't brought up Trump yet.

slow day?

He detests the truth once he is fixated .
Every day he used to post about the UAF beating up Russians , slicing their defences and moving south into Crimea .
His madness was telling us how the UAF had captured empty and abandoned little villages -- omitting to mention that the Russians slaughtered them the next day from their higher positions .
100% Cognitively Rigid and disadvantaged .

Terminal Stare *Joe will be in full blown dementia mode by November. I hope you enjoy watching the rapid decline as much as I do.

Terminal Stare *Joe will be in full blown dementia mode by November. I hope you enjoy watching the rapid decline as much as I do.
You poor things. Reality is going to hit the BDSers hard.

BDSers, have you stockpiled more of your favorite intoxicants? You're going to need them.

And in case you're asking, no, we Democrats never get tired of being proven right every time.

Forum List

Back