Biden is on a roll as commander in chief

Experience, competence, and level-headed decisiveness are great qualities to have in the U.S. President once again.

Biden is on a roll as commander in chief

The pundits were emphatic: President Biden’s withdrawal from Afghanistan in August was disastrous, leaving the United States more vulnerable to terrorists and less trusted around the world. In case anyone needed a reminder of the danger of prematurely pronouncing Biden a failure, take a look at the events of this week.

The president announced on Thursday a successful raid in Syria to take out the global leader of the Islamic State, Abu Ibrahim al-Hashimi al-Qurayshi, also known as Hajji Abdullah. Thanking the skill and bravery of our intelligence and armed forces, Biden stressed, “This operation is testament to America’s reach and capability to take out terrorist threats no matter where they try to hide anywhere in the world.”

One could sense a bit of vindication in Biden’s voice after months of ridicule from critics who claimed our withdrawal from Afghanistan would leave us blind to threats from terrorist groups such as the Islamic State. Clearly, the United States has antiterrorism capabilities that do not require troops on the ground in Afghanistan, and it faces threats far from Afghanistan that demand our focus.

*snip*

Likewise, the notion that the United States lost the trust of allies because of the decision to end a fruitless war never held up to scrutiny. The United States forged a deal with Britain and Australia to allow the latter nation to deploy nuclear submarines to counter China; led the world in international efforts to distribute coronavirus vaccines; and, most dramatically, mounted a formidable NATO response to Russian aggression.
Hilarious. Just like a deluded Trumper, Bidenistas are blind too.

How would that affect inflation? You forgot to say.

How would that affect inflation? You forgot to say. Again.
Getting back to normal.....That's why Tater's inflation is not transitory. The dems keep harping on it and scaring people no end.

Then there is the uncertainty in the supply side of the oil market, they don't know what's the next shoe to drop from Climate Joe and prices reflect that.

Again, he should be striving to get back to pre-covid normal, but he doubles down on stupid just to spite Trump.

Getting back to normal.....That's why Tater's inflation is not transitory. The dems keep harping on it and scaring people no end.

Then there is the uncertainty in the supply side of the oil market, they don't know what's the next shoe to drop from Climate Joe and prices reflect that.

Again, he should be striving to get back to pre-covid normal, but he doubles down on stupid just to spite Trump.
You didn't not answer the questions.

Your claims about the oil market are wrong. Demand raised oil prices. The keystone being canceled is certainty, not uncertainty. And the keysone pipeline would raise our prices, not lower them.

You didn't not answer the questions.

Your claims about the oil market are wrong. Demand raised oil prices. The keystone being canceled is certainty, not uncertainty. And the keysone pipeline would raise our prices, not lower them.
OK what answer do you want me to give because obviously anything I say will be deemed unworthy by you....Blah, I should have known better to try to converse with a dem in the first place....My mistake.

Well for starters he can lift any and all covid mandates on the federal level and he can get off the fossil fuel industry's back and restart the Keystone XL pipeline.
Keystone has never been operative. It being shut down has nothing to do with inflation.

Mandates have nothing to do with companies being short-handed due to sick workers. GET VACCINATED!

Try again, Short Bus.

You are not making much sense, is it, or is it not, the MI governor's job to insure that her citizens have potable water?......That's pretty basic stuff.
:itsok: Rest, son. I'm fully convinced now that you're determined to keep proving my point by running away from it.

Forum List

Back