Biden is worth every ounce of my contempt!

You disgusting piece of shit. Xiden pulled out the troops in the dead of night, telling NOBODY what was going on dipshit. You are a true asshole, leaving Americans on their own. Hang your head boy, hang it in shame.

We knew for 18 months we were going to pull them out. They still haven't been pulled out.

The problem here is that we spent 20 years and 2 Trillion dollars on the Forever War trying to prop up an Afghan Government that was nothing more than a jobs program, and collapsed the minute we stopped writing checks.

That's not Biden's fault. That's not even Trump's fault, even though he reached the agreement with the Taliban that he's pretending he wasn't responsible for. That's on the Afghans, isn't it?

Fair enough. But that doesn't mean we should still just leave them there.

We're spending billions of dollars airlifting these irresponsible Americans out, even though they were warned months ago not to go to Afghanistan.

As for the Quislings who helped us, we'll end up getting some of them out. And some of them will be left to the Taliban, which sucks and all, but maybe they should have all fought harder.

We knew for 18 months we were going to pull them out. They still haven't been pulled out.

The problem here is that we spent 20 years and 2 Trillion dollars on the Forever War trying to prop up an Afghan Government that was nothing more than a jobs program, and collapsed the minute we stopped writing checks.

That's not Biden's fault. That's not even Trump's fault, even though he reached the agreement with the Taliban that he's pretending he wasn't responsible for. That's on the Afghans, isn't it?
what is xiden’s fault is the horrible withdraw and not following the agreement that trump had worked out, as well as ignoring intel

so pretty much everything we are seeing now

what is xiden’s fault is the horrible withdraw and not following the agreement that trump had worked out, as well as ignoring intel

so pretty much everything we are seeing now

Actually, if he followed the agreement that Trump worked out, the troops would have been out in May and those American War Profiteers wouldn't have had anyone to evacuate them.

The problem was, these American Civilians working for the Afghan Government weren't covered in the agreement, were they?

The problem with Trump's agreement was that the Taliban didnt follow it, and the US didn't enforce it's provisions under Trump or Biden.

The agreement was that they wouldn't shoot at American troops, American troops would be out by May 31st, and the Taliban would sit down in good faith and negotiate a settlement with the Afghan National Government for power sharing. Instead, the Taliban continued to fight the ANG, including assassinating ANG officials. Meanwhile, the local tribal leaders who made up the Afghan Army had reached agreements to give up when the final assault started.

Then they realized they didn't have to share power with Ghani, they could just take it from him when it was clear no one was willing to fight for him.

Not really sure how that is Biden's fault, exactly.

Actually, if he followed the agreement that Trump worked out, the troops would have been out in May and those American War Profiteers wouldn't have had anyone to evacuate them.

The problem was, these American Civilians working for the Afghan Government weren't covered in the agreement, were they?

The problem with Trump's agreement was that the Taliban didnt follow it, and the US didn't enforce it's provisions under Trump or Biden.

The agreement was that they wouldn't shoot at American troops, American troops would be out by May 31st, and the Taliban would sit down in good faith and negotiate a settlement with the Afghan National Government for power sharing. Instead, the Taliban continued to fight the ANG, including assassinating ANG officials. Meanwhile, the local tribal leaders who made up the Afghan Army had reached agreements to give up when the final assault started.

Then they realized they didn't have to share power with Ghani, they could just take it from him when it was clear no one was willing to fight for him.

Not really sure how that is Biden's fault, exactly.
1) Wrong....Trump's release was based on the Taliban meeting conditions, that they never did...so we'd still bee there. Try again.

2) it was Xiden taht didn't enforce it, Xiden alone....because he left without the conditions being met. It's that simple.

This is Xiden and his Dembot admin chaos and crisis...his alone. He owns it.

last year?

The folks there were working for the Govt. Xiden didnt start moving then out, he djdnt give the. a date…what planet are you on?
I didnt ask you who they were working for. I said the state department and the news told them when the troops were withdrawing. If I knew they were leaving in May2021 last year why didnt the people there know?

I didnt ask you who they were working for. I said the state department and the news told them when the troops were withdrawing. If I knew they were leaving in May2021 last year why didnt the people there know?
They did? What date did they tell them?

They didn't know they were leaving in May of 2021 last year....that was a target date by the Trump admin had the Taliban followed the agreement.....that wasn't a date that we are for sure leaving.

1) Wrong....Trump's release was based on the Taliban meeting conditions, that they never did...so we'd still bee there. Try again.

2) it was Xiden taht didn't enforce it, Xiden alone....because he left without the conditions being met. It's that simple.

This is Xiden and his Dembot admin chaos and crisis...his alone. He owns it.
False. Drumpf took troops out of the country even after the Taliban violated his so called conditions countless times.

Ah...gotcha...so no, you can't provide it...gotcha
I could but its your homework since you're the one that doesn't know the facts but here is a little tip for you to educate yourself with.

"The Trump administration in February 2020 negotiated a withdrawal agreement with the Taliban that excluded the Afghan government, freed 5,000 imprisoned Taliban soldiers and set a date certain of May 1, 2021, for the final withdrawal."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back