Biden Isn't Just Going After Trump....He's Going After All Of Us Now

Biden is a perfect candidate for the left. He will read anything and forget everything he reads.

He's like Anchorman....only not funny.

If a journalists asks him what he meant when he said such-and-such last night....he'll just say that he didn't say it.
But what Biden is doing is turning all of us into targets for criminals to attack.
WE ARE THE TARGET NOW, NOT JUST TRUMP!!!!

Let this sink in.

You put this in Conspiracy???..LOLOLOLOLOL

Biden is a perfect candidate for the left. He will read anything and forget everything he reads.

He's like Anchorman....only not funny.

If a journalists asks him what he meant when he said such-and-such last night....he'll just say that he didn't say it.
But what Biden is doing is turning all of us into targets for criminals to attack.
WE ARE THE TARGET NOW, NOT JUST TRUMP!!!!

Let this sink in.

If those 3 are who's at war with me? I'll take my chances!

Pretty sure I can lick all 3 of them.
:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Why don't you try wearing a MAGA hat in NY, Philly, or Portland right now and see how funny it is to you.

It's strange how you folks think using political speeches to cause violence is funny as shit as long as it's not Jan 6th. Supposedly Trump led an armed insurrection....but Biden's inflammatory rhetoric is totally harmless, you two-faced asshole!!!
My buddy was wearing a Trump hat yesterday. :auiqs.jpg:

Why do you approve so much of an incest pedo in the WH

You have kids right? How the hell could you support this?????????????????? The man ruined his daughter psychologically and made her a dope fiend

I am very disappointed in you

Do you have any children? He didn't make her a dope fiend.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Why don't you try wearing a MAGA hat in NY, Philly, or Portland right now and see how funny it is to you.

It's strange how you folks think using political speeches to cause violence is funny as shit as long as it's not Jan 6th. Supposedly Trump led an armed insurrection....but Biden's inflammatory rhetoric is totally harmless, you two-faced asshole!!!
Trump has done nothing but incite violence and inflame people from his very beginning so nobody wants to read and whining from a trump supporter about Biden speaking the truth.

My buddy was wearing a Trump hat yesterday. :auiqs.jpg:
I ordered one of the latest ULTRA-MAGA Tshirts yesterday.

A13usaonutL._CLa 2140,2000 A11rmKlSuBL.png 0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0_AC_SX679._SX._U...jpg

All I can tell you leftists...payback is a bitch!

There WILL BE retribution!

Trump has done nothing but incite violence and inflame people from his very beginning so nobody wants to read and whining from a trump supporter about Biden speaking the truth.
sure-ok.gif

Am I the only one who see this rhetoric as setting up more election steals? Elected republicans better start hitting back that they intend to challenge any questionable election results and they will not be silenced with bulling tacts by the left.
The silence from elected republicans on this is why people support TRUMP. Elected republicans should be

LOLOL...................You had to work a fucking job your whole life making peanuts.....lolol

No dick to make your own way.....lololol

I'd shatter both of you GD jaws you tranny lover

Adores an incest pedo in the WH

Go punch your time card now feller...lol
Can you even get out of yer wheelchair on yer own?

Forum List

Back