Biden isn't the reason inflation is sky high.

Inflation is ongoing increases in the general price level for goods and services in an economy over time.

House Democrats passed the Build Back Better Act to bring down costs,

Nancy's Alzheimer's is almost as advanced as Joe's.
STATEMENT: "Nancy's Alzheimer's is almost as advanced as Joe's."

RESPONSE/QUESTION:
From which Medical University did you get your advance degree?​
Your nom de plume is inappropriate, your hate for Millions of American's and Democratic Pols is not patriotic, and clearly pathological.​

You're dangerously ignorant.
Ah, all of us have ignorance on many issues; people like you are pathologically and willfully ignorant, thus you and they are demagogues writing what others want to hear. And some of us find ludicrous, ridiculous and/or out of touch with reality.

It is an epidemic on too many forums here and thus begins BIG LIES, originally promulgated by demagogues and charlatans, and then biddable fools echo it over and over and over. TDS ring a bell?

STATEMENT: "Nancy's Alzheimer's is almost as advanced as Joe's."

RESPONSE/QUESTION:
From which Medical University did you get your advance degree?​
Your nom de plume is inappropriate, your hate for Millions of American's and Democratic Pols is not patriotic, and clearly pathological.​

I don't hate stupid Dem Pols and their destructive policies.

That’s funny coming from you. You think old Joe holds no responsibility for inflation. It’s always Ds are blameless in your world.

Partisans. Ugh!
President Biden is not the cause of the inflation; do you believe he can by EO “... freeze on all prices and wages throughout the United States.”

Forty years ago this week, President Richard Nixon showed us just how dangerous unchecked executive power can be to the free‐enterprise system.

On Aug. 15, 1971, in a nationally televised address, Nixon announced, “I am today ordering a freeze on all prices and wages throughout the United States.”

After a 90‐day freeze, increases would have to be approved by a “Pay Board” and a “Price Commission,” with an eye toward eventually lifting controls — conveniently, after the 1972 election.

President Biden is not the cause of the inflation; do you believe he can by EO “... freeze on all prices and wages throughout the United States.”

Forty years ago this week, President Richard Nixon showed us just how dangerous unchecked executive power can be to the free‐enterprise system.

On Aug. 15, 1971, in a nationally televised address, Nixon announced, “I am today ordering a freeze on all prices and wages throughout the United States.”

After a 90‐day freeze, increases would have to be approved by a “Pay Board” and a “Price Commission,” with an eye toward eventually lifting controls — conveniently, after the 1972 election.

Bob Blaylock disagreed, to a question. He's one more example of a partisan hack whose incapable of considering a/this bit of history.​

1644610616455.png

Biden isn't the reason inflation is sky high.​

The jig is up –

Yep. Neither was Trump responsible for Covid. The jig is up. We have inflation because of:
  1. The democrat lockdowns shutting down the economy in 2020.
  2. Massive unpreparedness to get the supply chains back up and running by the Biddum Administration, just as with everything else.
  3. Massive tampering and overspending now by the Biddum Administration at the worst possible time.
Yep. It is all on Joe, the clueless stuttering fuck.

The jig is up – corporate earnings calls are revealing the hidden culprit behind the rising prices facing Americans: big corporations are raking in more cash than eversqueezing working families and jacking up inflation with their price gouging and profiteering.
--------------------------------------
of the CEOs are raising prices along with the supply chain,
The Canadian Convoy is not helping matters either.
Doesnt that make sense? Inflation is just the money being worth less not the goods or services being worth more. So if they sell their shit for the same value they will end up with more money.

Liberals never seem to accept responsibility for things they fuck up. It's always someone else's fault.
Can you link me to your acceptance that Trump is repsonsible for historic 2020 economic disruption?

Can you link me to you acceptance that Biden is responsible for very strong GDP, employment and wage growth in 2021?

....No? Well then

aab17f8ba1ca2ee8dad373699de42a6c.jpg

So, you do not think that companies take advantage of on going inflation and raise their prices even more to ensure maximum profits but exacerbating the problem in the process?

Same companies contributed bigly to Hologram Joe last election because they knew he was a primo useful idiot in a suspect election.
They're now reaping what they sowed!!

Same companies contributed bigly to Hologram Joe last election because they knew he was a primo useful idiot in a suspect election.
They're now reaping what they sowed!!

Yes they are, they are reaping record profits. sucks to be them

So you saying democrats and big business are in bed together?

Nothing would surprise me.

No, I am saying that politicians and big business are in bed together, the party is irrelevant

How do you not know these things?

Forum List

Back