Biden isn't the reason inflation is sky high.

It's all Biden's fault according to the republicans. I get sick of debating with you republicans.
I believe Biden has little to do with the economy but hell, you nuts want to give him credit for a record first year in office and yet you want to blame everyone else and everything bad on others and claim it isn’t Biden. So, is it his economy or not? Does he get the praise and blame or you want to be dishonest. Go ahead and pick and I’ll talk on that level.

The jig is up – corporate earnings calls are revealing the hidden culprit behind the rising prices facing Americans: big corporations are raking in more cash than eversqueezing working families and jacking up inflation with their price gouging and profiteering.
--------------------------------------
of the CEOs are raising prices along with the supply chain,
The Canadian Convoy is not helping matters either.
IOW, supply chain. So what is Quid Pro doing to help get the supply chain up and running faster? Is he offering tax breaks for companies to ramp up production? Is he easing regulations to make it easier for truckers to move goods? Is he doing anything for the dock workers to help unload the ships faster?

Exactly what is he doing?

Not at all. You made the claim first that I do not pay my fair share, then you say that it is liberals that accuse people of not paying their fair shares....the very thing you just did to me.
I am assuming you also suck at playing the game clue?

The jig is up – corporate earnings calls are revealing the hidden culprit behind the rising prices facing Americans: big corporations are raking in more cash than eversqueezing working families and jacking up inflation with their price gouging and profiteering.
you didn't hear about the doubling fuel prices? Really? you that fking soulless to avoid the actual issue? Take your fking con somewhere else, it doesn't work here.

Damn, you really are that stupid.

Boy you sure are slow, once again only liberals like you insist you pay your fair share and no one else does

Dude, you are the one that made the claim about me first...thus proving you are a libearl.

Thanks for playing!

You lose again

The people are still so stupid they think a president makes a difference. :D
cutting fuel supplies to create doubling prices at the gas pump is all about the President you useless lamb.

BTW, the same deal for you, take your fking con somewhere else, it doesn't work here.

It's true that the deranged/fascist/terrorist Democrat CovidScam gave corporations cover for their psychopathic greed, yes.

That's just one reason sane people objected to the Democrat CovidScam insurrection/terror plot from the beginning.

Who made money off all the vaccines and masks? Who triggered all of those funds for Big Pharma? Big Pharma even owning the medical services to stop all treatment drugs to push the vaccine mandates. Can't make it up.

Sure we've had inflation in the past.
Under some bad presidents, there has been inflation in the US economy.
Under Biden it's so bad, there is inflation in the global economy.

It was already going up under Trump, and continued under Biden. The issue is that morons on both sides have to blame each other to base their retarded followers who have been indoctrinated into thinking that other other side is "out to destroy America".

^^^An "economics lesson" from Pelosi the drunk and Penelope, a retarded Biden supporter. LOL

It was already going up under Trump, and continued under Biden. The issue is that morons on both sides have to blame each other to base their retarded followers who have been indoctrinated into thinking that other other side is "out to destroy America".
nope, inaccurate. there was a work stoppage under trump directed by demofk governors to destroy Trump. They think we're stupid.

Well, if Nazi Pelousy sez so…….. :cuckoo: :itsok:

Forum List

Back